Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If we can keep this class together...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Yep I'm to cheap to pay for wrong 95% of the time.
    Yep, not sure if 95% but at least 50% when it's the State guys.

Rosebowl tried to argue me down about where AJ Brown was gonna go one night at an event.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Well yeah. You pay to be in the know. Who cares if he hands that out 4 days later. Plus he sourced it. Who cares.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    You pay for that information that your giving out for free?
    Please everybody dont be this guy

Banned
    vCash
    You pay for that information that your giving out for free?
    Yea he PAID for it so now he gets to tell whoever the **** he wants. When you pay his subscription you can bitch at him for sharing.

vCash
    Do you pay for the weather to? I?m sorry but I?m not paying for something that is a toss up with 16 17 and 18 year olds. That is probably just as wrong percentage wise as weather forecasts in Mississippi.

vCash

Red face

I check in on this board 2 or 3 times a day, same on SEC rant and I subscribe to 247. 247 has good articles and interviews. I'm just a junkie for MSU sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fader21 View Post
    That is probably just as wrong percentage wise as weather forecasts in Mississippi.
    Tread easy there, buddy. There is nothing like a woman or a weather person scorned. At least on this site.

vCash
    Oooh how original dip shit. Excuse me for getting irritated for people sharing info that me and them paid for... to all you cheap ****ers that can?t pay yourselves
    What you call a “cheap ****er”, some may call a “smart ****er that not only gets the same info for free, but also isn’t being a bitch and calling out people over $10 a month”. Hilarious that you think if Steve or Paul says something a week ago that becomes common knowledge within a day, that it can’t ever be repeated by anyone else in the fanbase bc you “paid for it” a week ago. Grow up and deal with it. If they’re repeating 247’s paid info immediately and not citing sources, I agree that it’s wrong....but this wasn’t that, so stop whining & policing everybody.
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 12-17-2017 at 10:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    What you call a “cheap ****er”, some may call a “smart ****er that not only gets the same info for free, but also isn’t being a bitch and calling out people over $10 a month”. Hilarious that you think if Steve or Paul says something a week ago that becomes common knowledge within a day, that it can’t ever be repeated by anyone else in the fanbase bc you “paid for it” a week ago. Grow up and deal with it. If they’re repeating 247’s paid info immediately and not citing sources, I agree that it’s wrong....but this wasn’t that, so stop whining & policing everybody.
    We have a winner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Please everybody dont be this guy
    He?s always been such a troll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    what about when our info is shared over there? Do you complain there?
    Nobody shares your info because its either A.) Stroking your undeserved ego or B.) Complete bullshit

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    That is probably just as wrong percentage wise as weather forecasts in Mississippi.
    I mean...forecasting in general for Mississippi is difficult due to the dynamic processes that are present here. But hey, keep sleeping on our skills in forecasting.

vCash
    Ref I?m not saying what y?all do is any less than what I do. Trust me I know a small bit about meteorology with my class of Intro to Meterology. Trust me I would never take on that job of scientific and mathematics calculations but I won?t pay for it either when I can go out every morning in my underwear and judge myself.

vCash
    Ref I?m not saying what y?all do is any less than what I do. Trust me I know a small bit about meteorology with my class of Intro to Meterology. Trust me I would never take on that job of scientific and mathematics calculations but I won?t pay for it either when I can go out every morning in my underwear and judge myself.
    Is that so your balls can tell you the humidity level?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Lol

Banned
    vCash
    Passionate lady, give up yo vows. Save our CITY! RIGHT NOW!

cmoan bullies, get laid and stop the childish bullshit.

vCash
    Did you sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    There is just something special about peeing outside on a cool winter morning, that makes you feel manly. lol...but yep I can tell if i need to go commando or Haynes boxer brief it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wet Dawg View Post
    Nobody shares your info because its either A.) Stroking your undeserved ego or B.) Complete bullshit
    Yet you are over here...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    There is just something special about peeing outside on a cool winter morning, that makes you feel manly. lol...but yep I can tell if i need to go commando or Haynes boxer brief it.
    Nothing like seeing steam rising, Lol. Unfortunately I can't do that in Alpharetta, GA. Some things you lose moving from Tishomingo MS.