Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If we can keep this class together...

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash

If we can keep this class together...

And add whop, it's a Homerun... if we can add whop and Carvin while keeping the class we have then it's a grand slam imo.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    It’s nice our class is almost done. Then the coaches can just focus on finding a couple CBs and work on 19 class

vCash
    Why is Maiden, or however you spell, waiting to sign and not next week?

And unless there is some last minute BS, the one called Whop is coming to State.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Mayden's school does it's own signing party on NSD, and he wants to sign with his teammates and have a good time with them. Seems like a good enough reason not to worry too much imo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Mayden's school does it's own signing party on NSD, and he wants to sign with his teammates and have a good time with them. Seems like a good enough reason not to worry too much imo
    MmmmmHmmm
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    According to Paul, Mayden is signing Wednesday

vCash
    I thought I read somewhere last week that Mayden had a change of plans and was going to sign early.....may have been dreaming or drinking... not sure

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Why is Maiden, or however you spell, waiting to sign and not next week?

And unless there is some last minute BS, the one called Whop is coming to State.
    He's signing Wednesday

vCash
    Delete
    Last edited by msstate7; 12-17-2017 at 03:03 PM.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sscjr1 View Post
    According to Paul, Mayden is signing Wednesday
    You pay for that information that your giving out for free?
    No Signature

Banned
    vCash
    This class of MS guys just dominated the MS/AL All Star game like none other I?ve ever seen. And MSU is dominating the state. So yeah, not sure why this class isn?t getting their due, even if we have to send some to JUCO. JUCO is part of the equation at MSU.

Makes me wonder why the experts said this class wasn?t good, but next year?s is - coincidently the one that has more ties to Ole Miss. HMMMMM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I could keep it to myself if you?d like. I️ didn?t know it was top secret info
    Last edited by sscjr1; 12-17-2017 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Addition

vCash
    Dawg-gone message board police have returned I see

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    And add whop, it's a Homerun... if we can add whop and Carvin while keeping the class we have then it's a grand slam imo.
    Whop and Carvin are key to making it a solid class. Not sure about grandslam though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Whop and Carvin are key to making it a solid class. Not sure about grandslam though.
    It would be a grand slam for us. Lose half our staff including the head coach and would still probably sign a Top 20 class. That’s a grand slam, especially because we are addressing the most glaring weaknesses in our program under Mullen which are OL and WR. More years than not we’ve been middle to upper SEC caliber at most every position group except those two. That got addressed with this class and those two would put the icing on it.

vCash
    To begin with, it will be a great confidence start for Coach Joe and the Bulldog nation

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Dawg-gone message board police have returned I see

Oooh how original dip shit. Excuse me for getting irritated for people sharing info that me and them paid for... to all you cheap ****ers that can?t pay yourselves
    No Signature

vCash
    Oooh how original dip shit. Excuse me for getting irritated for people sharing info that me and them paid for... to all you cheap ****ers that can?t pay yourselves
    what about when our info is shared over there? Do you complain there?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Yep I'm to cheap to pay for wrong 95% of the time.

vCash
    I told you about Whop and I've never paid for info. These days ain't nothing a secret if somebody puts it on the internet.

Again, I can't believe people actually pay recruiting sites.