Thread: Ole Miss loses again

vCash

Ole Miss loses again

This time to Illinois St . If you remember this game was scheduled over twitter as Illinois St wanted a P5 to schedule a home and home with them and Bjork accepted the offer over social media .looks like it worked out well for Illinois St . Is this the end for AK?

vCash
    Big Bird is around for a while.

vCash
    I will never get tired of your thread Title!!
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Apparently they used all their funds in Football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Big Bird is around for a while.
    I'm not sure AK survives. This was supposed to be his best team preseason. He is 5-5 and is already out of The NCAA tourney discussion . I don't think they extended his contract out last year either .

vCash
    I guess those ole miss dicks only get shorter when they loose football games not basketball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailState39110 View Post
    This time to Illinois St . If you remember this game was scheduled over twitter as Illinois St wanted a P5 to schedule a home and home with them and Bjork accepted the offer over social media .looks like it worked out well for Illinois St . Is this the end for AK?
    Any apparent reason for their “dip” this year? I don’t think it is AK’s coaching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBacker View Post
    Any apparent reason for their “dip” this year? I don’t think it is AK’s coaching.
    Apparently their bigs are not developing as quickly as everyone expected(imagine that) and they are missing Saiz.