Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you want to see tonite?

vCash

What do you want to see tonite?

1. a good schemed offensive that tries to improve our post play or
    2. a AAU offense that see how many 3pters we can jack up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    1. a good schemed offensive that tries to improve our post play or
    2. a AAU offense that see how many 3pters we can jack up.
    1. I would love to see us go to an 8 man rotation like most of the top teams in college basketball. That means start: Nick, Tyson, Q, Holman, and Ado. And bring in Peters, X, and Datcher. Those are our 8.

2. Lamar needs to let the game come to him and look to create for his teammates. I would love for him to see a few shots fall.

3. I would like to see Ado establish himself a little more on the offensive end.

4. I would like to see everyone else start to figure out their role. For example, X we need you to bring energy, Defense, and rebounding. Stop shooting 3's.

5. If we get beat down the floor, I would love to see Howland call a T.O. and chew some ass.

I could go on, but I will stop there.

vCash
    I want to see if Ado can become an offensive force down under, We really need him to greatly improve if we want to be successful. That include less than 2 t/os, more off rebounds and more scoring.

Banned
    vCash
    I just want to see Lamar Peters be himself again. He's blacked out his twitter header and photo now and his last post is a response to someone with him saying only "I'm trash man".

vCash
    Start Lamar Peters because he is a mental case that cant handle coming off the bench- then rotate the G's as you wish
    More Datcher and Herard and less Ado.
    A team that can penetrate and pass vs a zone and not just pull it from 3
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I thought this was going to be a thread about the wife's/girlfriends Christmas underwear!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    I thought this was going to be a thread about the wife's/girlfriends Christmas underwear!
    Ok Smarta##

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Start Lamar Peters because he is a mental case that cant handle coming off the bench- then rotate the G's as you wish
    More Datcher and Herard and less Ado.
    A team that can penetrate and pass vs a zone and not just pull it from 3
    Herard has the worst +/- on the team at -6.5. Unfortunately, he is limited athletically and hasn't developed much from last season. Ado is +9.2 on the defensive +/- which is 5 points higher than anyone else on the team. Ado is also our best screener and has much more upside than any other bigs. He only took 1 shot against Cincy so he needs to be more aggressive and the guards need to feed him the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Herard has the worst +/- on the team at -6.5. Unfortunately, he is limited athletically and hasn't developed much from last season. Ado is +9.2 on the defensive +/- which is 5 points higher than anyone else on the team. Ado is also our best screener and has much more upside than any other bigs. He only took 1 shot against Cincy so he needs to be more aggressive and the guards need to feed him the ball.
    you can feed me any stat you want- Herard is better on offense than Ado. We need a post presence on offense and its not going to be Ado. Give me Herard and Datcher

vCash
    you can feed me any stat you want- Herard is better on offense than Ado. We need a post presence on offense and its not going to be Ado. Give me Herard and Datcher
    Agree on Datcher. Agree on needing a post presence. Disagree on Herard. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you watched the Cincy game and possibly 1 other game correct?

Last stat: Herard is shooting 28%, Ado is shooting 63%.

vCash
    delete
    Last edited by was21; 12-16-2017 at 08:16 PM.

vCash
    Agree on Datcher. Agree on needing a post presence. Disagree on Herard. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you watched the Cincy game and possibly 1 other game correct?

Last stat: Herard is shooting 28%, Ado is shooting 63%.
    Herard averaged 5 and 5 last year as a true freshman and shot 55% from the field. He didnt get worse. His stats suck because he is playing garbage minutes and is not motivated right now.

Ado is awful on offense and will be exposed in SEC play. Ado is basically doing what Herard did last year against a weakass OOC schedule. We are wasting minutes not getting Datcher and Herard playing time for SEC play.

vCash
    Great! Please let that get peters going

vCash
    Love Wright getting garbage baskets like that put back. He is at his best doing that and getting out in transition. I hate him sitting back shooting 3s

vCash
    Herard averaged 5 and 5 last year as a true freshman and shot 55% from the field. He didnt get worse. His stats suck because he is playing garbage minutes and is not motivated right now.

Ado is awful on offense and will be exposed in SEC play. Ado is basically doing what Herard did last year against a weakass OOC schedule. We are wasting minutes not getting Datcher and Herard playing time for SEC play.
    We can agree to disagree on that issue. But the other problem is that Ado, Herard, and Datcher all play the 5 and only the 5. We can't/shouldn't rotate 3 guys at the 5 spot so someone has to be cut from the rotation. So far tonight, it's been Datcher.

vCash
    Damn X just can't help but jack up 3's.

vCash
    Damn X just can't help but jack up 3's.
    Liability

vCash
    We're not doing ourselves any favors, but it's so frustrating when an inferior team hangs around because they're hitting a bunch of dumb, low-percentage shots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Liability
    And Herard is -3 again in plus/minus. 0 rebounds, 0 points, 1 TO in 7 minutes.

Attaboy Nick-best player on the team.

vCash
    Tyson, that is such a bad shot, you are 0-5 from 3, pass on that shot.