Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Read this Richard Cross

vCash

Read this Richard Cross

So yesterday you compared OMs 5 year investigation to Alabama level 2 violation last year in which they fired the coach and didn?t sign the kids. (The Alabama coach?s 2 year show cause appeal was denied ). So You going off about how OM was unfairly investigated for years.

Then today You make a comment about State fans are on twitter implying your school is cheating to sign the QB and now a verbal from a 4star RB. How dare us State fans?????

Look ass clown, Bama self reported. Fired the coach. Didn?t sign the kids. Y?all did everything the exact opposite. AND....oh! Y?all had every school south of Canada turning you in. Did Bama?

Also....21 violations!!! 21!!!! Pardon us if we don?t give you the benefit of the doubt. You have the same coaches and same AD. Dumbass.

I dislike that dude.

vCash

They get off easy and still making a fuss...

Top of the six-o-clock news... the Confederates are appealing the second year of sanctions.

They break 13 "felonies", get off with a slap on the wrist, and now are complaining they have too much penalties.

Most definitely they live in a world of their own. Eventually they will get whats coming to them... someone down the line will grow tired of the hissy fits from the spoiled brats and "slap the s**t" out of them.

vCash
    This QB will make Chad Kelly look like a choir boy...

vCash
    #TheNetwork is right back in business. No doubt about it.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    So yesterday you compared OMs 5 year investigation to Alabama level 2 violation last year in which they fired the coach and didn?t sign the kids. (The Alabama coach?s 2 year show cause appeal was denied ). So You going off about how OM was unfairly investigated for years.

Then today You make a comment about State fans are on twitter implying your school is cheating to sign the QB and now a verbal from a 4star RB. How dare us State fans?????

Look ass clown, Bama self reported. Fired the coach. Didn?t sign the kids. Y?all did everything the exact opposite. AND....oh! Y?all had every school south of Canada turning you in. Did Bama?

Also....21 violations!!! 21!!!! Pardon us if we don?t give you the benefit of the doubt. You have the same coaches and same AD. Dumbass.

I dislike that dude.
    I thought the reason Bo Davis got a show cause was because he lied to the NCAA. Twice. And I didn't think they self reported it. All he did was have illegal contact with recruits during the dead period. I wouldn't think that would warrant a 2 year show cause by itself.

Can someone please post a link that shows where Bama self reported Bo Davis. I've looked and I cannot find that. I could definitely be wrong.

vCash

I dislike that dude.
    I love their how dare they, attitude WAOM? They are unhappy with an additional bowl ban, they should be happy they didn't lose an additional 30 schollies! Rep given.

vCash
    Bo Davis did in fact lie to the NCAA. They could have self reported that, but if they did, why would he have lied about something Bama self reported? Doesn't make sense, but anything is possible.

http://gridironnow.com/bo-davis-lied-ncaa-recruiting/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    #TheNetwork is right back in business. No doubt about it.
    Not with that QB. It's not hard to get someone if you give them their only real offer. The kid's Dad tweeted today. It basically stated that Mullen dropped him. No surprise there, he is a drop back guy but even if he was Cam Mark two, I don't think Mullen takes this one. He is trouble. Only a place like Ole Miss would even consider one like that. He epitomizes everything Ole Mss believes in.

vCash
    Since OM doesn't have a Jimmy Swaggart for a corch anymore, must be some other reason...of course he might still be worth saving

vCash
    https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...aa-violations/

Yeah, I could be wrong. They self imposed some penalties Also Bama compliance and the NCAA questioned the coach and he lied to both.

Point remains, Alabama cooperated with the NCAA. They agree on the findings and accepted their penalty. OM has fought and lied as an institution the entire process. Cross comparing the two investigations is ridiculous.

vCash
    Not only did Bo Davis lie to the NCAA, Bama paid him off to the tune of $316,666.66. Then, tried to hide that payment when a FOIA request was made.

Let's not pretend that Bama is innocent in any of this. The only thing Bama did right was fire him when he got caught lying to the NCAA, but really they had very little choice. They could have fired him or face the wrath of the NCAA like OM did.

https://alabama.rivals.com/news/brea...yout-in-august

vCash
    https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...aa-violations/

Yeah, I could be wrong. They self imposed some penalties Also Bama compliance and the NCAA questioned the coach and he lied to both.

Point remains, Alabama cooperated with the NCAA. They agree on the findings and accepted their penalty. OM has fought and lied as an institution the entire process. Cross comparing the two investigations is ridiculous.
    They self imposed some minor penalties and fired Davis because they pretty much had to. The precedent was set in 2014 when Florida fired Joker Phillips for the same thing. The NCAA accepted that and have no further penalties. Bama did that and got no further penalties as well. The question I would have is if he lied about that, then why? That's very minor and likely nothing would have come of it if he had told the truth. You have to think if he lied about that, it was to cover up bigger things. That would be consistent with Bama paying him off.

vCash
    They will sign 4Stars probation or not.

vCash
    [QUOTE= Cross comparing the two investigations is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

This we agree on. If OM would have just fired a coach early in the process, none of the investigation would have happened and Freeze would still be their coach.

vCash
    Still pissed they weren't admonished for leaking our athletes' names.

vCash
    The university has also retained the Mississippi-based law firm of Butler Snow to join the existing legal team of Lightfoot, Franklin & White and Bond, Schoeneck & King for the appeal and other related legal services. Don Barrett of the Barrett Law Group will also join the university’s legal team.

They all going to fit in the meeting room?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Not with that QB. It's not hard to get someone if you give them their only real offer. The kid's Dad tweeted today. It basically stated that Mullen dropped him. No surprise there, he is a drop back guy but even if he was Cam Mark two, I don't think Mullen takes this one. He is trouble. Only a place like Ole Miss would even consider one like that. He epitomizes everything Ole Mss believes in.
    The fact that USC dropped him says a lot.

vCash
    It was just a way for Dick Crossed to brag on a four star. He is 100% plantation and mocks us at every turn. Cold stones Matt Wyatt should whip his ass and resign.

vCash
    Actually, Cross is correct. The NCAA has rules that it enforces at different levels all the time. USC got much worse for not nearly as much. OM should have gotten much worse than USC. If I was USC, I'd have my legal team preparing a case against he NCAA right now. It isn't fair that OM did much worse and got so much less.

vCash
    The Network will be in full operation in 2018 trying to get as many 4* MS recruits they can buy!