Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fitz rehab

vCash

Fitz rehab

This article suggest he is a head of schedule. I?m still worried if he?ll be the runner he was.

More so, he really needs this bowl practice and Off season to improve his passing accuracy.

http://www.cdispatch.com/sports/article.asp?aid=62664

vCash
    as hard as Fitz has worked to get to where he is combined with the metal strength he has shown, we should give him the benefit of the doubt that he will do everything he needs to do to not only get back to form, but be better than he was. This kid has serious heart!!! I believe in him and know he has the support of the team as well!!

vCash
    He'll be able to run. The passing thing is a concern.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Even if Fitz loses a step he'd still be pretty damn fast. As a grad student he'll have way more time to rehab that ankle and work on his passing.

And with the addition of new WR coaching plus new WRs I think we will see his passing really improve next year.

vCash
    I wish Gates was coming back next year so he could kick him in the face with that plate in his leg, tbh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    I wish Gates was coming back next year so he could kick him in the face with that plate in his leg, tbh.
    I better not write what I would like to see happen to that guy.

Banned
    vCash
    He certainly won't be the runner that he was, that is natural. Most running quarterbacks try to work on their passing during their senior year as it is, much less after an injury.

vCash
    The plan is to have Fitz “active “ during spring practice. Do y’all feel he will be able to plant his back foot and throw during spring practice?

Banned
    vCash
    This might be a blessing in disguise for Fitz passing wise. He needs to learn touch more than anything and learn how to throw without stepping into the pass. He is poor in both these areas. He can work on this while his ankle is rehabbing.

vCash
    Sounds positive. Hopefully he will be mobile enough to work on his passing during the Spring.

vCash
    I doubt he'll be able to run like he did before. He needs to refine his passing game a lot more, especially since he won't be running nearly as much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I doubt he'll be able to run like he did before.
    This is the second time you've made a comment like this. Serious question not meant as a flame, are you a doctor or are you just saying that based on how it looked on the field?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    This is the second time you've made a comment like this. Serious question not meant as a flame, are you a doctor or are you just saying that based on how it looked on the field?
    Nick Chubb's injury was far worse and he was actually better this year than he was prior to the injury. I don't see Fitz injury really affecting him unless it is mental or they game plan on him not getting hit as much.

vCash
    If Fitz does his rehab right he will be 100% or extremely close to it.

vCash
    His passing really wasn't that off. Our receivers provided no separation.

Could/should he get better sure...but given him a couple of receivers and he will mysteriously become a better passer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post

Could/should he get better sure...but given him a couple of receivers and he will mysteriously become a better passer.
    My prediction is we find out how bad of a WR coach Gonzo really was next season. Even Couch and Todd are gonna look a whole lot better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    My prediction is we find out how bad of a WR coach Gonzo really was next season. Even Couch and Todd are gonna look a whole lot better.
    Agreed,

vCash
    I believe Fitz will come back 100%. That dude only knows one way to play and that?s balls out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post

This. Fitz had to choose between which tight window he was going to throw into way too many times. Our receivers just could not get open on their skill only.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the59dawg View Post
    This. Fitz had to choose between which tight window he was going to throw into way too many times. Our receivers just could not get open on their skill only.
    Agreed...and with current getting better plus new talent coming in combined with optimistic outlook on Moorhead schemes, we will see passing game improve...but I also believe it to be important to the mental side for Fitz to know the fans are there for him and believe in him (though I’m sure he’s strong enough to do his thing even if nobody did) just want to show support for an awesome young man that has shown great heart for us already