Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Boosters Will Luke Take to Corral?s House Tonight?

vCash

How Many Boosters Will Luke Take to Corral?s House Tonight?

Seriously, this Matt Corral/Ole Miss thing is the latest in a long line of ridiculius OM recruitments.

I get that he may not fit Mullen?s offense, but why is the kid considering a dumpster fire of a program?

Why isn?t he considering A&M, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Washington, etc? How in the world did OM get in on this guy?

Again, how many boosters will Luke take with him tonight to Corral?s house?

vCash
    Not that I think OM has curbed their tactics whatsoever, but I'd say it's more likely that a guy like Corral at this point in time is just entertaining OM to collect their gifts, then moving on. He'd better make sure the recording equipment is turned off during this visit, however.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    Not that I think OM has curbed their tactics whatsoever, but I'd say it's more likely that a guy like Corral at this point in time is just entertaining OM to collect their gifts, then moving on. He'd better make sure the recording equipment is turned off during this visit, however.
    Certainly they would never do that. I mean the NCAA could potentially take 3 or 4 scholarships from them in 6-7 years.

vCash
    Reading the 247 Florida boards, this guy may have some non football issues.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Is that not the company line when you are losing someone?
    No Signature

vCash
    It doesn't matter if they get him or not. Can you name the last HS QB that developed into anything at OM? Manning? This kid is obviously not too bright if he is considering OM. If he wants to go to OM his best bet is to go to JUCO for 2 years and get coached by someone that knows what the hell they are doing, then take the Bo Wallace, Chad Kelly route to OM and play in their video game offense.
    No Signature

vCash
    Well, it looks like officially the NCAA has set the number at one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Is that not the company line when you are losing someone?
    Only if they commit to OM. Then it's usually true.

vCash
    If he goes to Ole Miss, he’s not going for football. And if he’s not going for football, it’s unlikely to work out well in the end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    If he goes to Ole Miss, he?s not going for football. And if he?s not going for football, it?s unlikely to work out well in the end.
    Well played ..
    They cult all thought he was going to decommit last weekend on his visit . He is still a gator and will prob stay one ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

The limit does not exist.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Well played ..
    They cult all thought he was going to decommit last weekend on his visit . He is still a gator and will prob stay one ..
    Yep. If Don had gotten Mayden to flip, Corral would have been gone for sure. But now, he will probably stay and be their Tyler Russell until he gets his dual threat guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    I’m not sure what they are but he has some major off the field problems. A lot of programs, good ones, backed off.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawglb View Post
    Yep. If Don had gotten Mayden to flip, Corral would have been gone for sure. But now, he will probably stay and be their Tyler Russell until he gets his dual threat guy.
    Don will get fired if he doesn't find his perfect quarterback, and FAST. He didn't sign one here (Dak) until his 3rd recruiting class. He didn't truly contribute that would make Florida happy until year 6.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post
    Don will get fired if he doesn't find his perfect quarterback, and FAST. He didn't sign one here (Dak) until his 3rd recruiting class. He didn't truly contribute that would make Florida happy until year 6.
    Mullen was actually extremely lucky to have Relf on the roster when he got to MSU.

I realize Relf was raw and Mullen made him better, but Relf had the necessary Mullen tool set. Big, could run, and had enough arm.

vCash
    Mullen was actually extremely lucky to have Relf on the roster when he got to MSU.

I realize Relf was raw and Mullen made him better, but Relf had the necessary Mullen tool set. Big, could run, and had enough arm.
    It will be interesting to see what Mullen does. UF has:

Kyle Trask -RSoph - 3* pro-style, 6'-5" 239
    Jake Allen - RFr - 3* pro-style, 6'-3" 200
    Feleipe Franks - RSoph - 4* pro-style, 6'-5" 227
    Luke Del Rio - RSr. - Former Bama Walk-On, 6'-1" 215

Its not like Dan is going to throw some freshman out there on purpose. He should probably go all-in on Franks for the upcoming season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post

Its not like Dan is going to throw some freshman out there on purpose. He should probably go all-in on Franks for the upcoming season.
    I feel like he'll go with Del Rio. He had them going in the right direction before his injury last year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post

Really surprised Mullen aint going hard after Gerry Bohanon
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    I feel like he'll go with Del Rio. He had them going in the right direction before his injury last year
    Del Rio participated in senior night and said he was finished with football even though he was eligible for another year. This may have changed since Mullen arrived but I remembered him tweeting that and just checked to make sure I remembered correctly.

vCash
    Seriously, this Matt Corral/Ole Miss thing is the latest in a long line of ridiculius OM recruitments.

I get that he may not fit Mullen?s offense, but why is the kid considering a dumpster fire of a program?

Why isn?t he considering A&M, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Washington, etc? How in the world did OM get in on this guy?

Probably none tonight, but I bet he met a few in the lobby of the Inn last weekend on his official visit
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times