Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Many Boosters Will Luke Take to Corral?s House Tonight?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    It will be interesting to see what Mullen does. UF has:

Kyle Trask -RSoph - 3* pro-style, 6'-5" 239
    Jake Allen - RFr - 3* pro-style, 6'-3" 200
    Feleipe Franks - RSoph - 4* pro-style, 6'-5" 227
    Luke Del Rio - RSr. - Former Bama Walk-On, 6'-1" 215

Its not like Dan is going to throw some freshman out there on purpose. He should probably go all-in on Franks for the upcoming season.
    I really think Franks is gonna do well with Mullen. Dude is big and can run
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    I really think Franks is gonna do well with Mullen. Dude is big and can run
    Think Tyler Russell.

I?ll be surprised if Franks is on Florida?s roster in the fall.

vCash

vCash
    I think he just flipped to OM.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    LOL @ dave mulligan

vCash
    Yep confirmed... He flipped to OM.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDAWG85 View Post
    Yep confirmed... He flipped to OM.
    Family moving to Biloxi in 3.....2......

vCash
    He must’ve brought 3 or more boosters.

I get why the kid isn’t going to Florida, but as to why he choose OM is a mystery.

vCash
    This guy reportedly has a lot of character questions. USC dropped him after he was apparently dismissed from his previous high school for an altercation he had, and I've seen reports of him being lazy and entitled, which fits in well at Ole Miss. I think it is very likely that a lot of teams have backed off this kid, and this is an opportunity for Thug U to get a high rated prospect.

vCash
    how long until sheridan is back in oxford? i bet after signing day in february. not joking either. those shitbirds can't keep their noses clean on the recruiting trail

vCash
    Booted from HS, dropped by most major colleges, rumors of failed drug tests, and a social media drama queen. MachineGun Kelly 2.0 but less ability.

Banned
    vCash

Gator fans melting...

apparently Ole Miss has flipped Corral the 4* QB from UF. Merry Flipmas Don Muffin

vCash
    I actually just read Florida?s 247 board and they couldn?t care less. Pretty funny thread

https://florida.247sports.com/Board/...Miss-112289603

I?m sure a big deal will be made of this kid, but he appears to be a much bigger to the media than fans or coaches

Banned
    vCash
    If he went to OM it'd only be because Mullen didn't want him -- and for the life of me I can't understand why not unless it's for his off-the-field shit.

It's a retard sandwich.

First, we don't have anyone better on roster -- so even if he ''doesn't fit'', none of the current QBs fit. But Corral has the most wheels out of any of them, and is the better pure passer out of any of them.

Second, Ole Miss has lost so many players to transfers and only currently has 10 - 3*s in their next class with two players on offense.

So I guess in the end, if he wants to go play Alabama surrounded by walk-on receivers and offensive linemen that no one wanted he's free to do so.

And if Mullen doesn't want him, I hope he has a good ******* plan for someone else coming in.
    Bring on the fullback who can't throw. **** this BULLSHIT
    I don't know Mullen's reasoning -- but he literally never wanted Corral and I vocally blasted him for it. I just hope Mullen has another plan for neglecting the best player of our class (thus far).
    They are melting, don't be fooled. Lots of crickets. Crickets ain't good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh's Hooker View Post
    how long until sheridan is back in oxford? i bet after signing day in february. not joking either. those shitbirds can't keep their noses clean on the recruiting trail
    Probably not long. They can't help themselves. I'll be surprised if they don't get hit again while they are on repeat violator status. Especially if Moorhead does well here- which is essentially a big reason why they are in the shape that they are in now. That's probably the best thing Dan did- he caused Ole Miss to self destruct from the inside.

vCash
    **** Don and **** Florida. Doubly **** OM.

Ok I'm covered here.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I?m not sure what they are but he has some major off the field problems. A lot of programs, good ones, backed off.
    What sort of problems does he have?

Eta: nevermind. I read about them.
    Last edited by BossDawg; 12-15-2017 at 02:38 AM.

vCash
    It?s really a mixed bag. I?m not sure how many actually believe UF didn?t want him vs just trying to make themselves feel better.

I?m torn on the matter. I?d love to think Mullen got caught with his pants down. That requires me to give Luke and co credit for signing a legit top 100 QB, which obviously I don?t want to do.

I wonder if he thinks he has Mayden in his back pocket as a fallback if he misses on a blue chip guy.
    Leicester Till I Die

vCash
    Van Jefferson and Nixon transferring. Lodge and aj will be gone after next season... Metcalf could be gone too. Even if Little does return to OM, he most likely is gone next season in addition to sims, Rawlings, and Patterson on the oline. I would be more concerned about om getting this qb last season... he will have no one to throw to or block for him in 2019

vCash
    It was probably a easy sell. They told him "Mullen was a RPO offense. You will not fit in with it. Patterson gone you can come in here and start on day one. If you go to any other SEC schools you will probably ride the bench for three seasons." I am sure they did not mention 5-0.

The truth of the matter is other schools with true pro set offenses are going to come after him hard now. Don't think Jimbo isn't going to come after him or even O. They run Pro Set offensive and both teams can sell him on possible NC runs. Only thing ole miss can sell him on is *****. I guess every school can.