Thread: Knox post-practice.....

vCash

Knox post-practice.....

"New wrinkles." ?

Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Double reverse, flea flicker, basketball dribble 15 yard pass to a Louisville defender haha

vCash
    He hinted that since this is his one shot to be a HC he is going to have fun with the playcalling.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    You think he’s been playing a lot of Madden to get idea’s? I know I would, although I just ran the same three plays that always worked.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Hard not to like coach Knox.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    He hinted that since this is his one shot to be a HC he is going to have fun with the playcalling.
    Good for him. I would do the exact same thing if I were in his shoes. Hopefully some of the wrinkles work.

This would be a good time for MSU to have the "fans draw up the play contest" that Jackie did before the Liberty Bowl. I'm not sure if we ran whatever play it was or not. If we did I wouldn't be surprised if it was the play where Sleepy pitched the ball to the guy for Air Force.

vCash
    Yeah this is a game when you can just let it all hang out. Play hard, have fun, we have nothing to lose. Might as well open up the playbook and throw the kitchen sink at em. I think our players are gonna play well.

vCash
    Knox seems excited and like he’s having fun.

Also seems in over his head and makes me think we’re going to get slaughtered under his coaching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post

Also seems in over his head and makes me think we’re going to get slaughtered under his coaching.
    Don't worry- Peter Sirmon will level the playing field for us.

vCash
    This is the the same guy that started Perkins over Jrob & Holloway over Aeris. So I expect to see a ton of D lee & Gibson as I'm sure he's found unnecessary ways to punish Aeris & Kylin.

vCash
    I'm sure they are working on a few things but even if they aren't, he should say that. It's something else Louisville has to consider in their bowl prep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    This is the the same guy that started Perkins over Jrob & Holloway over Aeris. So I expect to see a ton of D lee & Gibson as I'm sure he's found unnecessary ways to punish Aeris & Kylin.
    You think the position coach had the final word on who starts and who the primary guys were in Mullen's offense?

vCash
    Yeah, I am sure UofL is scrambling now. ***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post

I don't get that impression. I am worried about our secondary holding up and JT's inexperience. Those 2 things could result in a bad loss if they don't step forward.

vCash
    We are going to put some points up. I don't know if it will be enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyDawg13 View Post
    Yeah, I am sure UofL is scrambling now. ***
    I didn't say it would be necessarily effective. It's just how it's done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    Are you serious? You think he made those decisions?