Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting News

vCash
    Rep given Todd!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    Is there a reason this clown hasn?t been sent to bannsylvania?
    Wondered that myself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Todd's Recruiting Dog Treats!

1. Yancy made up a bunch of bullshit at the Missisisppi High School All-Star Game and is acting like the safety from Madison Central who only had offers from USM and Ole Miss is the second coming of Ed Reed.

2. Byron DeVinner has flipped from Ole Miss to Tennessee and told everyone on Twitter that Jeremy Pruitt is one of the best coaches in the world. This despite being our third choice, begging for the MSU job and spending his career riding the coat tails of people like Nick Saban, Kirby Smart, and the immortal Rush Probst.

3. Dan Mullen couldn't figure out how to manage a roster to save his life. This despite the fact that he had an army of grad assistants and football personnel who probably could have found an afternoon to create a depth chart flowsheet. Heck, I would have done it for free had they asked. As a result a few people have been dropped causing some minor freak outs amongst our fans.

4. What does Dan Mullen do when he's in one of the top five talented states in the country as far as football talent goes? Go back to Mississippi to try to flip MSU recruits? Yep. It appears to be paying off too- he actually was able to land a kicker. Who he will probably screw up with his "coaching".

5. Scott Stricklin's feelings are hurt because most of us don't understand "it's a business." Which is exactly what I intend to tweet at him in three years after he has to take the fall for hiring Dan and the country club.

6. Some other schools are coming after our recruits especially the out of state guys- and our fans are freaking out a little bit over it. We may lose some- we'll probably gain some too and it will be alright in the end.

7. Hatfield on Genespage is stirring up things because someone sent a threatening PM to someone and someone told someone that they had sex with their wife and didn't get banned because they are a former old Genespage poster. I didn't understand it. Last time I looked at that trainwreck of a thread they were talking about chicken tenders. Paul would probably appreciate it if some people would let go of grudges that have lasted 14 years now.

8. Based on Ole Miss's last two recruiting classes, it has been proven that the only way someone would go there is because they have no other SEC options, they are a legacy, or they are being paid out the wazuu. We already knew that but it's good to see hard evidence of it to throw back in their face.

9. Ole Miss is going to spend the dead period paying their own players to try to keep them from transferring instead of going after MSU recruits.

10. Moorhead's staff is already better than Dan's as far as recruiting on the offensive side of the ball by simply hiring Charles Ruff.
    Rep given! Now all you need is a podcast. Call it the ToddYard.

vCash
    5. Scott Stricklin's feelings are hurt because most of us don't understand "it's a business." Which is exactly what I intend to tweet at him in three years after he has to take the fall for hiring Dan and the country club.
    Last edited by Mjoelner34; 12-13-2017 at 09:19 PM.

vCash
    You forgot to add that all the smoke around Murphy to TN ended up as fart noises.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

1. Yancy made up a bunch of bullshit at the Missisisppi High School All-Star Game and is acting like the safety from Madison Central who only had offers from USM and Ole Miss is the second coming of Ed Reed.

2. Byron DeVinner has flipped from Ole Miss to Tennessee and told everyone on Twitter that Jeremy Pruitt is one of the best coaches in the world. This despite being our third choice, begging for the MSU job and spending his career riding the coat tails of people like Nick Saban, Kirby Smart, and the immortal Rush Probst.

3. Dan Mullen couldn't figure out how to manage a roster to save his life. This despite the fact that he had an army of grad assistants and football personnel who probably could have found an afternoon to create a depth chart flowsheet. Heck, I would have done it for free had they asked. As a result a few people have been dropped causing some minor freak outs amongst our fans.

4. What does Dan Mullen do when he's in one of the top five talented states in the country as far as football talent goes? Go back to Mississippi to try to flip MSU recruits? Yep. It appears to be paying off too- he actually was able to land a kicker. Who he will probably screw up with his "coaching".

6. Some other schools are coming after our recruits especially the out of state guys- and our fans are freaking out a little bit over it. We may lose some- we'll probably gain some too and it will be alright in the end.

7. Hatfield on Genespage is stirring up things because someone sent a threatening PM to someone and someone told someone that they had sex with their wife and didn't get banned because they are a former old Genespage poster. I didn't understand it. Last time I looked at that trainwreck of a thread they were talking about chicken tenders. Paul would probably appreciate it if some people would let go of grudges that have lasted 14 years now.

8. Based on Ole Miss's last two recruiting classes, it has been proven that the only way someone would go there is because they have no other SEC options, they are a legacy, or they are being paid out the wazuu. We already knew that but it's good to see hard evidence of it to throw back in their face.

9. Ole Miss is going to spend the dead period paying their own players to try to keep them from transferring instead of going after MSU recruits.

10. Moorhead's staff is already better than Dan's as far as recruiting on the offensive side of the ball by simply hiring Charles Ruff.
    That about sums it up. Good stuff
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    You forgot to add that all the smoke around Murphy to TN ended up as fart noises.
    Now that the NCAA stuff is over, Rosebowl is back to being good ole Rosebowl

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Now that the NCAA stuff is over, Rosebowl is back to being good ole Rosebowl
    All he’s done the last two months is pimp his book. That’s it. I like the dude. Don’t get me wrong. But he’s all about some him.

vCash

He has been continually questioning everything Coach JoeMo does and not just on ED. It appears to be some type of obsession.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MafiaDawg View Post
    Now that sounds like a bad idea. Has he ever recruited a d1 player?

Please enlighten us by giving us your top pick, since you apparently know (think you do) a lot more of how Coach JoeMo needs to run his football program that he was hired to do so by our administration.

vCash

Great post, Todd!

vCash

I prefer Todd?s Take?s over bones.

vCash
    Rep given Todd. Good points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Rep given!
    Seconded
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    Great post Todd, but you wobbled a bit on the landing with the coach?s name. It?s Huff.
    My sources burned me on that one.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    All he’s done the last two months is pimp his book. That’s it. I like the dude. Don’t get me wrong. But he’s all about some him.
    I think part of the reason he did that was because of the backlash from the DeVinner saga to get back into the good graces with State fans. I'm glad he did the book and he did find the number that Hugh Freeze forgot to delete so it was hardly for naught. But you are correct that he is all about him.

vCash

#3 & #10 kept us out of competing for the west in 2014, 2015, 2017. We had the talent

Banned
    vCash
    Now that sounds like a bad idea. Has he ever recruited a d1 player?
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Agreed bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Wondered that myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    He has been continually questioning everything Coach JoeMo does and not just on ED. It appears to be some type of obsession.
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Please enlighten us by giving us your top pick, since you apparently know (think you do) a lot more of how Coach JoeMo needs to run his football program that he was hired to do so by our administration.
    He's not a troll just doesn't like the assistants that Joe has hired apparently.

vCash
    Goodness....I'm a big fan of the JM hire. Big fan of Huff, Hud, and even Shoop. I'm not a fan at all of letting DJ and Tbuck go. The Lukabu and rumored Brady hires do not do anything for me when it's been said we have lots of money to go after top proven assistants who have recruiting experience. Since when do people on ED want people banned for expressing a different opinion that's anything but 100 percent total agreement with the new coach?

Banned
    vCash
    Goodness....I'm a big fan of the JM hire. Big fan of Huff, Hud, and even Shoop. I'm not a fan at all of letting DJ and Tbuck go. The Lukabu and rumored Brady hires do not do anything for me when it's been said we have lots of money to go after top proven assistants who have recruiting experience. Since when do people on ED want people banned for expressing a different opinion that's anything but 100 percent total agreement with the new coach?
    They aren't but you've been needing to make a post that is more detailed as to why you are displeased like you just did now for awhile instead of making snide 1-2 sentence posts and then ghosting on the thread. You made a similar unpopular comment in the SPS thread about Lukabu and it was downvoted into oblivion. Guy sounds like a pretty decent hire to me. Perhaps Moorhead is going to start recruiting different areas than we are used to getting players from. I don't think that's a bad thing. When you're 3rd in fewest miles away from campus per football player signee in the entire country it means you need to expand your recruiting base out more. Maybe just maybe Joe wants to recruit a little out West or in Jersey area some which has produced some good players recently. Regardless we are going to wait to see if these guys can produce on the field and in recruiting before we are going to blast them as hires because blasting them right now just looks petty. You can't possibly know a damn thing about Lukabu as a coach.

Here's your SPS post

Gross. Looks like we have a new country club. What happened to some recruiters like Cohen promised? No wonder were hiding this guy.
    Last edited by Dawg61; 12-14-2017 at 08:42 AM.