Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
They aren't but you've been needing to make a post that is more detailed as to why you are displeased like you just did now for awhile instead of making snide 1-2 sentence posts and then ghosting on the thread. You made a similar unpopular comment in the SPS thread about Lukabu and it was downvoted into oblivion. Guy sounds like a pretty decent hire to me. Perhaps Moorhead is going to start recruiting different areas than we are used to getting players from. I don't think that's a bad thing. When you're 3rd in fewest miles away from campus per football player signee in the entire country it means you need to expand your recruiting base out more. Maybe just maybe Joe wants to recruit a little out West or in Jersey area some which has produced some good players recently. Regardless we are going to wait to see if these guys can produce on the field and in recruiting before we are going to blast them as hires because blasting them right now just looks petty. You can't possibly know a damn thing about Lukabu as a coach.

Here's your SPS post
Exactly. And to add. The short, no detailed posts in their entirety indicate that the poster is in fact NOT a big fan of the the JM hire no matter what is stated to the contrary. Sure Moorhead will make some questionable decisions, but to consistently seagull two boards seems like it is for attention. Which, if I'm not mistaken, is the definition of trolling.

I'll also add that MSU has really gone outside the south ONCE in head coaching football. ******* decisions and recruiting may not have always pleased everyone, but they also produced acceptable results. Perhaps, if MSU wants to change our perception, we need to do something differently than every other southeastern conference school.

I like DJ and TBuck too. I cant imagine them not being on the staff. Then again, I dont coach for a living.