Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SAE's Shut Down At Ole Miss

vCash
    I pledged for one whole day and said screw it .... don't forget it's all voluntary
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I was an “E” at State in the late 80’s, and the best was making the GOATS “pass the yoke”. The pledges line up and lie on their backs. Then an egg was cracked, and carefully poured into the first in line’s mouth. Then they had to pass the egg yoke from his mouth to his brother’s mouth w/o it breaking until it reaches the end of the line. If it breaks, start over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    I was an “E” at State in the late 80’s, and the best was making the GOATS “pass the yoke”. The pledges line up and lie on their backs. Then an egg was cracked, and carefully poured into the first in line’s mouth. Then they had to pass the egg yoke from his mouth to his brother’s mouth w/o it breaking until it reaches the end of the line. If it breaks, start over.
    I almost threw up thinking about it.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    I think something you can attribute that to is the new Helicopter Parents... When kids are under the thumb of mom and dad for 18 years and then they are completely on their own, bad things happen.

A.
    That is a huge problem. Let people be their own selves! Parents, that means you.

vCash

Banned
    vCash
    butt cheeks and grapes. no thanks.

vCash
    See I’d have walked right out the door. Cleaning up after parties and having a couple of older assholes just yell at the group of us was as far as it was gonna go for me. Any shit like that and I would’ve been out.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Come on, y?all didn?t enjoy the old elephant walk?

vCash
    Haha
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    See I?d have walked right out the door.
    Then you would've missed out on the essential character-building that accompanies sucking raw eggs out of another dude's mouth.***

vCash
    Sleep and Eats, I always knew you guys were gay! LOL!

vCash

SAE

Well I survived being a E at State. We were on probation
    every other semester. Plenty of drinking and hazing but we did worse
    at my high school.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugdog View Post
    There's no Probation like Pike Probation.
    I was a Pike at State in the early 2000s. I can attest to this 😂

vCash
    What hi skruel had more hazing than SAE?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr todd French View Post
    at my high school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr todd French View Post
    at my high school.
    What High School did you attend?

vCash
    I was an SAE in the 80's and had a blast. when i was a pledge we had Lion patrol and had to sit in a tree and wait on girls to come try to paint the lions. If we caught them... We soaked them with with a water hose and cut their bra off.... and the girls knew what would happen if we caught them. It was all in fun.... I put a dead possum down the KA house chimney one night and a month later in the winter... all the windows were open becasue that possum had been lit up in the fireplace and had a nice smell to it... Also stole a horse one nite from the old Ag museum where they play volleyball now... took the horse in the KA house and it slipped on some tile and started to kick holes in the walls and we ran out and left it in there.. Use to hit golf balls into malfunction junction.... had the best black bands every weekend and kegs of Miller Lite every wkend in the house... Hell week was real.... but much more fun when you became a full fledge member.... I have no regrets... best days of my life in terms of fun and brotherhood... Has helped in the professional world also.... Fraternity life isn't for everyone... but it was for me.... Hated folks in other fraternities.... now glad to call them close friends....

Our motto... Make your mother proud... Sleep with an E! Phi Alpha Bitches!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    I was an SAE in the 80's and had a blast. when i was a pledge we had Lion patrol and had to sit in a tree and wait on girls to come try to paint the lions. If we caught them... We soaked them with with a water hose and cut their bra off.... and the girls knew what would happen if we caught them. It was all in fun.... I put a dead possum down the KA house chimney one night and a month later in the winter... all the windows were open becasue that possum had been lit up in the fireplace and had a nice smell to it... Also stole a horse one nite from the old Ag museum where they play volleyball now... took the horse in the KA house and it slipped on some tile and started to kick holes in the walls and we ran out and left it in there.. Use to hit golf balls into malfunction junction.... had the best black bands every weekend and kegs of Miller Lite every wkend in the house... Hell week was real.... but much more fun when you became a full fledge member.... I have no regrets... best days of my life in terms of fun and brotherhood... Has helped in the professional world also.... Fraternity life isn't for everyone... but it was for me.... Hated folks in other fraternities.... now glad to call them close friends....

Our motto... Make your mother proud... Sleep with an E! Phi Alpha Bitches!
    I helped paint those lions pink one night in 88
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times