Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lamar Peters

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash

Lamar Peters

What does he add to this bb team? Serious question. I'm not bashing I just honestly think that we are a much worse team with him on the floor.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Won't be a popular opinion but he needs to be our starting point guard because he's got the most ability for it on our roster. Suspension is over. This in and out of the line up needs to stop. We need to spend the next 4 games getting rhythm with him running whatever our offense is going to be.

vCash
    Jesus...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Won't be a popular opinion but he needs to be our starting point guard because he's got the most ability for it on our roster. Suspension is over. This in and out of the line up needs to stop. We need to spend the next 4 games getting rhythm with him running whatever our offense is going to be.
    Peters needs to play till he's out of this funk.

vCash
    He needs to find a fat girl and bust the slump.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    What does he add to this bb team? Serious question. I'm not bashing I just honestly think that we are a much worse team with him on the floor.
    well, he may be as useless as tits on a boar to the basketball team right now, but he is key #1 in getting Devonta Jason and Coe to sign with the football team. They are all very tight. More so than them and Key

vCash
    Ado is the wtf starter for me. He gives us very little. We need to get Herard and Datcher on the floor alot more. Ado couldnt score in a whorehouse with a $100 bill
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Peters needs to play till he's out of this funk.
    Exactly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Ado is the wtf starter for me. He gives us very little. We need to get Herard and Datcher on the floor alot more. Ado couldnt score in a whorehouse with a $100 bill
    I agree his offense has been disappointing, but at least he's providing a semblance of a post D....which we haven't sniffed since JV.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    We’re a young team and that’s understandable, but we’re also very soft and can’t finish.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    We?d be better off with 4 players on the court than having Herard out there. Every time I?ve seen him touch enthball he?s fumbling it or turning it over. Never a clean catch and basketball move. Pitiful.

Bottom line is our players have regressed dramatically. Top to bottom and even Q do not look as good this year as last. We don?t know about the freshmen but the others? actions speak for themselves.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I want to see Ado & Herard together just for the hell of it. I know it's a disaster waiting to happen but it'll be an entertaining ten minutes.

vCash
    I want to see Ado & Herard together just for the hell of it. I know it's a disaster waiting to happen but it'll be an entertaining ten minutes.
    Twin Towers***

vCash
    I don't think Peters is the problem. He's clearly in a funk and I don't know how to fix it, but as we saw last year he -when on- I one of the best scorers in the country. Yes he's playing like trash, but you know who else is? Almost everyone; the Weatherspoons and Holman are the only consistent performers

We had 4 players score tonight. 4. that shows a real problem that can't be attributed to one player. Why do we get beat down the floor so often? Why do we lose players in transition more than most teams we face? Why does our O have spells of literally standing completely still? Why do we give up so many offensive rebounds? Why is the ability of 1 forward to shoot 3s the most impactful part of the entire frontcourt roster? Why can't we inbounds the ball as easily as everyone else can? Why do we do so many lazy passes that get stolen? Why do we never go to the free throw line as much as our competition? Why do I get the feeling -every game mind you- that the other team has better chemistry and communication than we do?

Peters is playing bad right now, but he'll probably return to who he was a year ago and we'll all be glad to have him back. But there's a ton of problems with this team that have NOTHING to do with him, and quite frankly most of them are coaching problems, not talent ones. I'm still on board the Howland train but even citing "youth" there's still things you can't excuse. The fact nobody has a clue what to do on O aside from 1-on-1 juke moves is chief among them

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Twin Towers***
    I was thinking 85 Georgetown Hoyas so yes. Commit to it. Be huge and block everything.

vCash
    To the guy who sent me the gay rep comment, why don't you send a pm or comment here so that I will ATLEAST know who the idiot is that is really that dumb? Or continue to hide. Don't matter to me.

vCash
    The problem is that we are not a TEAM yet. We have a bunch of individuals that have great talent, but they aren’t working together to make each other better.

What I saw tonight was a bunch of guys trying to make their own plays and then getting mad at the other guys when they weren’t on the same page. If these guys can learn to play with each other and be a TEAM, we’ll be fine. If not, buckle in for a long season.

Banned
    vCash
    To the guy who sent me the gay rep comment, why don't you send a pm or comment here so that I will ATLEAST know who the idiot is that is really that dumb? Or continue to hide. Don't matter to me.
    I didn't send it but you can see on the right side of the screen who sends it

vCash
    I didn't send it but you can see on the right side of the screen who sends it
    On mobile?

Banned
    vCash
    On mobile?
    Buy a laptop already