Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Hoops vs Cincy game thread...

vCash
    Does anyone on our team know what an assist is? Give it up and you don't get it back with this bunch. In love with shooting three's, defense and rebounding, no interest.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Not a fan. He seems to do 2 dumb things to each good
    Stapleton adds much needed toughness to this team. He does dumb shit but dude is tough as nails. Ain't nobody on our team gonna fight him basically is what I am saying. He adds intimidation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    We need someone to step up and be ?the guy?. Someone you know can get you a basket when you really need one. Q doesn?t seem to have it. Peters has talent but his head holds him back. I think little Spoon has it in him but he needs to take charge.
    I agree. Nick Spoon is the guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    We are so incredibly sloppy and have been for 6 years
    We play too many players! 10 guys in the first 7 minutes. Totally unnecessary.

vCash
    Ado, the savior, is not the 2nd coming of shaq we were promised by this board

Banned
    vCash
    This is why you don't schedule cupcakes for almost all your OOC games. Howland dropped the ball big time with the schedule this year. Very disappointed in him with that.

vCash
    Is this camera located in Kentucky? I can't see crap and I have a 70"!!! Nevermind probably won't be watching much longer

vCash
    Down 12 on the road against a meh team. For anybody wondering why fan support hasn’t returned, it’s because most of our fans knew this is what we really are. That 8-0 confused some.

vCash
    This is on Howland man. No reason to have this much talent and looking like a JV team.

vCash
    Back to reality. This team has a long way to go. I see no postseason. Bad shots almost every trip down the court.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Ado, the savior, is not the 2nd coming of shaq we were promised by this board
    Nobody promised that

vCash
    This is going to end up 80-40something. Talent? Haha. We have no post. Gosh they are way quicker and more physical.

vCash
    Shitty gameplan too. Why not increase the ball pressure if you’re going to play 11 players?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Nobody promised that
    Marketing did... ado was gonna be the greatest ever. Just trolling him haha

vCash
    At least we now know the Hump isn?t the cause of our horrible 3 point shooting.

vCash
    LilSpoon is legit.

vCash
    Howland just isn’t a very good coach. Great recruiter but horrible game planner. I haven’t seen anything in 3 years to make me think otherwise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    This is going to wind up 80-40something. Gosh they are way quicker and more physical.
    Nope. I don’t think that will happen but I think we lose by double digits. We look lost out there on offense like we haven’t practiced ever.

vCash
    Early, but just who is our best five to play "team ball", and who are the role players? Maybe playing too many players with similar abilities (or disabilities*). Most all know how to jack up three's.

vCash
    We have some tall guys, but they’re soft and don’t get in position to rebound. We have guys that were all world shooters in high school, but can’t hit water if they fell out of a boat in college. But other than shooting, rebounding, and looking sharp we’re good at everything else.