Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tenn. Recruicting Dude Says a Flip Coming

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    I don't get get your point...the family could obviously go and stay wherever they wanted for however long they wanted. Now according to rules they couldn't spend the night Sunday on UT's dime but that doesn't mean they can't/won't be heading home to WP Monday.

I don't care either way as I firmly believe he will end up at state but to act like he won't be making the trip or won't be traveling home Monday because that's the dead period makes zero since and that is the exact timeline of events I originally posted. I know for a fact that earlier this morning that was the plan...make it home Monday. Whoever wants to dispute this to make themselves feel better or important is free to do so but it is what it is...carry on.
    My point was that they can't have any face to face contact after midnight on Sunday. Where have I said he couldn't make the trip? I was letting people know the rules of dead period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    My point was that they can't have any face to face contact after midnight on Sunday. Where have I said he couldn't make the trip? I was letting people know the rules of dead period.
    Fair enough...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I didn't see these **** so I assume this is based on fact.

Wow, I'm glad we didn't hire that dude. Joe Mo sounded very well on Bo this am.
    Happened, I was living in Macon, Ga at the time.