Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenn. Recruicting Dude Says a Flip Coming

vCash

Tenn. Recruicting Dude Says a Flip Coming

for Murphy out of West Point to the Vols.

https://twitter.com/blakemorganSEC/s...87804647739392
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    If this happens, the NCAA should be in Knoxville tomorrow.

There is simply no other explanation.

vCash
    So is this guy have sources like Yancy or actual good sources? I don't know how an offensive player couldn't be excited to play in Coach JoeMo's offense.

Banned
    vCash
    Don't believe it. Tennessee obviously thinks they can take anything we have, as evidenced with Mullen (don't tell them that Mullen turned them down).

That said, you were crazy if you did not expect other teams to come after our recruits.

vCash
    Don't be surprised if he visits

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    for Murphy out of West Point to the Vols.

https://twitter.com/blakemorganSEC/s...87804647739392
    Pretty sure he said "could"

Not exactly what your headline says

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Don't be surprised if he visits
    I'd visit every school I could if I was a recruit.

vCash
    Cannot help but think if Pruitt really wanted this job and he is trying to stick it to us here

vCash
    Same type of "information" that Carvin committed to Florida?? They get him for a short OV and the site guys are pumping he will flip. It is recruiting season and things move fast for the kids and coaches. And the recruiting sites need clicks. TN is recruiting him hard and that is making it a full recruiting effort.

vCash
    Photo of him and Vol coaches on his page. This would be a huge disappointment.
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    Gillespie will be more than a thorn in our side on any Mississippi kid UT wants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Cannot help but think if Pruitt really wanted this job and he is trying to stick it to us here
    That's not how it played out. It went the way Pruitt wanted

vCash
    Carvin to Florida and Murphy to Tenn wouldn’t shock me, but I think anyone saying those two things are a done deal is kidding themselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    So is this guy have sources like Yancy or actual good sources? I don't know how an offensive player couldn't be excited to play in Coach JoeMo's offense.
    I have known Blake for a while. He went to State. He doesn't think it's 100% but he has a good source from MS that told him this could happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgz View Post
    Been there for days. Their in home was reported days ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Carvin to Florida and Murphy to Tenn wouldn’t shock me, but I think anyone saying those two things are a done deal is kidding themselves.
    Would be awful if this happened

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Been there for days. Their in home was reported days ago.
    yep
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgz View Post
    Every player does that. Pictures don't concern me, actions do.

The big thing is for the MSU recruiting machine to prevent Murphy from taking that Tennessee visit this weekend.

I always wonder if savvy recruits create drama at the end to see if they can get a little extra before they sign? Almost Jimmy Sexton is representing some of these guys

vCash
    1) Did Pruitt recruit Murphy when he was at bama? I don't know the area he covered, but if there's absolutely no relationship between Murphy and Pruitt I"m not buying a flip for a second. 1 visit isn't enough.

2) Has Murphy visited Tennessee before? It's a little late for an OV and if he's never been on their campus it's a heck of a leap of faith to commit

Even if he knows Pruitt well and has seen their facilities, I doubt he flips. But I'm saying 0% chance if the answer is "no" to either of them

vCash
    Whatever man. Steve is saying this same bullshit. Just because a kid visits doesn’t mean he’s going to flip. This really is getting ridiculous. Our fans are our own worst enemy.