Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tenn. Recruicting Dude Says a Flip Coming

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    for fans...that's it. Do you live in WP?
    Nope. Don’t need to. You know who else wasn’t in WP much lately? MM.

Tenn made a push, he entertained it for a minute, but once news started spreading and people started asking, he cleared it up pretty quick. He’s got the most important reason in the world to stay close to home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Murphy is 100 percent bulldog. Same deal as Kylin with Texas last year. Don't blame these kids for taking visits.
    Oh no. Murphy going to UT now confirmed.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Nope. Don’t need to. You know who else wasn’t in WP much lately? MM.

Tenn made a push, he entertained it for a minute, but once news started spreading and people started asking, he cleared it up pretty quick. He’s got the most important reason in the world to stay close to home.
    Well I do.. Define "entertained" because I was told that he was just going on the visit as a courtesy and never had any consideration AT ALL. And he thinks all of this is funny that everyone thinks he's going.
    No Signature

vCash
    Entertained taking a trip. I don’t know what a “courtesy visit” is in recruiting, but a lot of late recruiting visits don’t end well for State when Ole Miss, Tenn, or Auburn are involved.

He may have been comfortable with what he was doing, but others were worried. Im obviously not going to speak for the young man. Never met him and wouldn’t try to depict his inner thoughts even if I had.

vCash
    Haven?t seen this mentioned but there?s no way Murphy is visiting UT this weekend unless he goes Sunday. The MS/AL game is at noon on Saturday. That means he gets to Knox at midnight for a visit or he drives round trip Sunday to be back for school Monday. The logistics don?t make sense to me. He?s an early enrolle so he?ll sign next Wednesday. Sorry if Germans

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Why do we continue to act like 13 year old girls during recruiting season? Jesus H., at least act like you?ve grown a pair and been here, done this before. Recruiting season is like going out on the town with your girl. Guys will try to talk to her. If she?s committed nothing to worry about. If she?s not committed, oh well. At least you find out.

Let?s defer to what our leader Fitz said last week. One person does not make a program. Yes we want the best components but we will work with what we have when we get them. We need to get Tampax to sponson this board between EB and signing day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Every player does that. Pictures don't concern me, actions do.

The big thing is for the MSU recruiting machine to prevent Murphy from taking that Tennessee visit this weekend.

I always wonder if savvy recruits create drama at the end to see if they can get a little extra before they sign? Almost Jimmy Sexton is representing some of these guys
    This ^^^^^!
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    ...It's a big nothing burger that has been on his page for days. But NOW it means something? Na
    I REALLY hope you are right CLARK!
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    Haven?t seen this mentioned but there?s no way Murphy is visiting UT this weekend unless he goes Sunday. The MS/AL game is at noon on Saturday. That means he gets to Knox at midnight for a visit or he drives round trip Sunday to be back for school Monday. The logistics don?t make sense to me. He?s an early enrolle so he?ll sign next Wednesday. Sorry if Germans
    He told Steve at the All Star practice today that he and his mother were going Saturday after the all star game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Told ya. This is as good as a signature. When isid says it you can bank on it.

Headed to the bank! Boom Pow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    He told Steve at the All Star practice today that he and his mother were going Saturday after the all star game.
    Yes the family was going up after the game and coming home Monday...as a graduating senior he has no school Monday. That was as of earlier this mornin. May have changed since then.

vCash
    We need to send someone to West Point to talk to him! We need to reassure him that we want him. Most of these kids want attention. We can't afford to lose kids from Starkville and West Point to other schools. This is our backyard!!

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Yes the family was going up after the game and coming home Monday...as a graduating senior he has no school Monday. That was as of earlier this mornin. May have changed since then.
    Quiet period starts Sunday night at midnight so no he couldn't stay until Monday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    Monday and Tuesday are Final Exams -- for those schools on the block schedule...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Quiet period starts Sunday night at midnight so no he couldn't stay until Monday.
    I'm just tellin you what I was told by someone that was goin on the trip...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Monday and Tuesday are Final Exams -- for those schools on the block schedule...
    Senior exams are Thursday and Friday. He won't be at school Monday or Tuesday of next week...nor will any other graduating senior

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    I'm just tellin you what I was told by someone that was goin on the trip...
    I'm just saying what the NCAA rules are.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Murphy to State

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    This^
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    I don't get get your point...the family could obviously go and stay wherever they wanted for however long they wanted. Now according to rules they couldn't spend the night Sunday on UT's dime but that doesn't mean they can't/won't be heading home to WP Monday.

I don't care either way as I firmly believe he will end up at state but to act like he won't be making the trip or won't be traveling home Monday because that's the dead period makes zero since and that is the exact timeline of events I originally posted. I know for a fact that earlier this morning that was the plan...make it home Monday. Whoever wants to dispute this to make themselves feel better or important is free to do so but it is what it is...carry on.