Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

UNM General Counsel Lee Tyner Resigns

Mars said let me show you how it's done in the real world

vCash
    Well now that's interesting. wow!

vCash
    I know OM is appealing the NCAA rulings handed down, but will this also delay the booster from Ridgeland being named publically. Its so funny how it was OK for them to name Leo Lewis and Kobe Jones but hide this guy. I have no 100% clue who the booster is. I've heard Allen and I've heard Smith as names being thrown around as the $10,000 man. Now I'm not sure who that is or if its their 1st or 2nd name. I guess time will tell. Also, aren't lawyers suppose to operate in the highest ethical standards too? Wow, if I was this guy I think I would want to stay hidden as long as I could as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    Aren't lawyers suppose to operate in the highest ethical standards too?
    The reason the med schools were moved to Jackson in the 1950s was because the law school did not want someone talking ethics there. Doesn't help the parade of ambulance chasers to have scruples.

vCash
    I bet they start passing out transfer waivers like condoms.

Banned
    vCash
    so what's the significance of the resignation?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post

Maybe he got fed up with it, or the higher ups at OM didn't like how his legal prowess was working now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Maybe he got fed up with it, or the higher ups at OM didn't like how his legal prowess was working now.
    No, I think he was offered a postition at the Mars firm .... **

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    This is a good question. I'm not sure yet. Other than I'm pretty sure it's Mars related.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    And these guys have a law school? They are getting owned every which way by Mars. Maybe they should give him an honorary masters or something.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    To accept a higher paying job somewhere. I assume.***

vCash
    To accept a higher paying job somewhere. I assume.***
    HELL... The Lead Attorney at MSU makes over $205,000, the next one 175,000 and the newest $157,000 and that was two years ago. The average attorney in this area sure don't make that..... Fluffy job for sure... Psst.... All public information...

Let's move Tom Mars to Mississippi and run him for Attorney General.... Great fit... Maybe the corruption in this state would cease. haha
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 12-11-2017 at 07:48 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    HELL... The Lead Attorney at MSU makes over $205,000, the next one 175,000 and the newest $157,000 and that was two years ago. The average attorney in this area sure don't make that..... Fluffy job for sure... Psst.... All public information...
    As usual you are missing the point of the entire article. If you connect the dots, It shows who is actually calling the shots at UNM, that admin in place has absolutely zero control over what's taking place there. These guys in the admin while complicit, and well paid, are being told every move to make by a booster or small group of boosters. They are doing all they can to hang on to football players and are using any and all means necessary to keep them at UNM, up to and including coercion in a not so subtle form delivered by their own administration in public comments to the media. Mars has them nailed cold and those idiots have given him the hammer.

Chasing lawyers will lead you to nothing because the people behind them will very rarely come up for air. This is Mississippi it's a corrupt mess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    As usual you are missing the point of the entire article. If you connect the dots, It shows who is actually calling the shots at UNM, that admin in place has absolutely zero control over what's taking place there. These guys in the admin while complicit, and well paid, are being told every move to make by a booster or small group of boosters. They are doing all they can to hang on to football players and are using any and all means necessary to keep them at UNM, up to and including coercion in a not so subtle form delivered by their own administration in public comments to the media. Mars has them nailed cold and those idiots have given him the hammer.

Chasing lawyers will lead you to nothing because the people behind them will very rarely come up for air. This is Mississippi it's a corrupt mess.

This - Attorneys, especially in a position like Lee Tyner was in, don't just forget to contact another attorney, especially one like Tom Mars. I think too many irons in the fire was a code word that I'm not allowed to respond.

vCash
    This - Attorneys, especially in a position like Lee Tyner was in, don't just forget to contact another attorney, especially one like Tom Mars. I think too many irons in the fire was a code word that I'm not allowed to respond.
    That is exactly right. Lee wasn’t calling the shots, but doing the job he was being instructed to do. He’s a man of great character, although red/blue to the core. I’m sure he did as much as his conscience would allow, hence not responding in some cases in a timely manner, while being very prompt in others. He comes from a very good family full of maroon/white, outside of his immediates...

I’m glad that Mars laced it out for the world to see. Called the shitbirds what they are; fanboys, boosters, cheaters and all.

#hailstate and #hailmars
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash

Auburn went thru the same thing a few years back, with donors taking over, it didn't turn out good.

vCash

Clean your PMS. I did not miss the point of the article. There much more to the #NETWORK. All illegal.... And many local attorneys involved. Maybe Mr. Tyner needs to be deposed.

vCash
    I still can’t believe Bjork is still employed up there. That he is tells you all you need to know about how they operate.

vCash
    Someone in Obnoxford had to go after the NCAA debacle and Tyner is the sacrificial lamb.

vCash
    **Tyner to Michigan