Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 34th in AP poll

vCash

34th in AP poll

That?s disrespectful.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Not really. We may be the 34th best team without our starting qb. The team will have a chance to respond in 19 days.
    Nevermind, you are talking basketball. Hmm.. maybe 34 is a little disrespectful. Players control that 100%.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    That?s disrespectful.
    Is this a C34 reference or do you really think we are better than that? 8-0 is great, but I think our highest RPI opponent was SFA somewhere in the 90s. We will know a whole lot more about this team after the Cincy game.
    WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING?!?

vCash
    Huge game Tuesday. A win will legitimize us. A blowout loss will bring a lot of "I told you so". We need to be competitive and I think we will. We have the talent and it seems that everyone is healthy and hopefully the suspensions have gotten a message across and we can count on everyone.

vCash
    I am going to be the one to bring it up. Your post with the ? in place of the ' is the issue here.
    Get a real phone.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Just 17n with you PH. But seriously, Apple is like facebook. It was cool until my grandmother had one and their "innovations" were released by samsung 5 years ago.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    I don?t think it?s disrespectful. We still haven?t played outside of Mississippi and we really haven?t played anyone yet. If we win, or at least be competitive in, the next one then we need to revisit this topic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Just 17n with you PH. But seriously, Apple is like facebook. It was cool until my grandmother had one and their "innovations" were released by samsung 5 years ago.
    It’s fixed.

vCash
    8-0 deserves more than 8 votes in the top 25 imo. Duke even lost to unranked BC. Upsets happen all the time. to be perfect at 8-0 deserves some recognition.

vCash
    Hoops team has done exactly what they needed too. Have no bad losses before Cincy.
    This game would be a HUGE resume builder come March..
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 12-11-2017 at 04:49 PM.

vCash
    34 is pretty generous honestly, and I like the team but we?ve got work to do to make noise in conference play

vCash
    This team will get smoked tomorrow night. I hope they prove me wrong but I'm not holding my breath.

vCash
    It’s fixed.
    How’d you fix it?

vCash
    I worry about the first 10 mins of the game tomorrow. It will be the first time this season someone can match our athleticism, maybe surpass it

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    This team will get smoked tomorrow night. I hope they prove me wrong but I'm not holding my breath.
    That a way to be positive. Cincy is beatable from what I saw Saturday.

vCash
    8-0 deserves more than 8 votes in the top 25 imo. Duke even lost to unranked BC. Upsets happen all the time. to be perfect at 8-0 deserves some recognition.
    Totally agree. But happy we're edging our way up in there.

8-0 should easily be Top 25, but we've been down so long that people may have forgotten us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    That a way to be positive. Cincy is beatable from what I saw Saturday.
    Hope you are right. I haven't watched Cincy play a second this year but have watched enough of our games to see that our half court offense is terrible. If we can't score in transition, we jack up three's. This team hasn't shown me the ability to play as a team. I see five good players but not a good team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Who invented the smart phone, then everybody started to copy?

vCash
    I wouldn't worry too much about a ranking at this point.

The coaches and players know very well how important this game is and they think we can win this game. Like 7 said above...it's the first 10 minutes I'm concerned about. We sure can't afford to spot them 15 or 20 in the first half!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    How’d you fix it?
    I didn’t. It fixed itself somehow. I just happened to notice it during this thread while we happened to be talking about it and chose to announce it. Weird, huh?