Thread: 34th in AP poll

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    This team will get smoked tomorrow night. I hope they prove me wrong but I'm not holding my breath.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    This team will get smoked tomorrow night. I hope they prove me wrong but I'm not holding my breath.
    That a way to be positive. Cincy is beatable from what I saw Saturday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    That a way to be positive. Cincy is beatable from what I saw Saturday.
    Hope you are right. I haven't watched Cincy play a second this year but have watched enough of our games to see that our half court offense is terrible. If we can't score in transition, we jack up three's. This team hasn't shown me the ability to play as a team. I see five good players but not a good team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    Hope you are right. I haven't watched Cincy play a second this year but have watched enough of our games to see that our half court offense is terrible. If we can't score in transition, we jack up three's. This team hasn't shown me the ability to play as a team. I see five good players but not a good team.
    Haven’t seen Cincy play but say we’re going to get smoked. Great talking with ya. Maybe you didn’t see but Peters and Q are starting to warm up from three land. Between the two of them they hit 7 threes on Saturday. But whatevs. We will get smoked. Also, our halfcourt offense is improving and our biggest issue IMO has been health and suspensions. We will have everyone back and healthy for this game. I think it will be competitive but we might not win it but we still will go 12-1 in the OOC schedule and odds are good start the SEC 4-1 for a 16-2 start. But I doubt that will bring our fans back to the Hump because for some reason people would still say we sucked even if we started the season 16-2. It seems our fans want to be chic that way.