Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bishop (3* CB) flips to Arkansas

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I doubt Bielema was that bad of an evaluator.

Bishop may turn out good, but if he was a legit prospect, there is no way Arkansas barely recruits him.
    He's legit. They recruited Bishop very hard at 1st he didn't immediately jump in the boat so they started recruited other DB's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    He's legit. They recruited Bishop very hard at 1st he didn't immediately jump in the boat so they started recruited other DB's.
    So Arkansas moved on from a legit in-state prospect that easily?

Hmmm

I’ve seen this kid play live, so I don’t need to be told how legit he is. He is a nice player that I wanted but this isn’t meltdown situation. In fact, the kid’s uncle told me he was a safety at the next level.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    So Arkansas moved on from a legit in-state prospect that easily?

Hmmm

I’ve seen this kid play live, so I don’t need to be told how legit he is. He is a nice player that I wanted but this isn’t meltdown situation. In fact, the kid’s uncle told me he was a safety at the next level.
    Who's melting? You're the 1 in every thread trying to make it seem like it's not a loss. It's a loss no question. It's not a class killer or anything but it hurts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    It's not a class killer or anything but it hurts.

Now that proper perspective has been achieved, I’m done talking about it.

vCash
    As previously stated, going into the last two weeks, we were about 6 schollies committed over our number.

vCash
    JoMo wants to go "clean slate" with current team members whereas Mullen had planned to make some cuts to the roster. Numbers are tight and its looks like it will be after Spring when cuts are made. There wont be any choice
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Where he lives is over 4 hours from Fayetteville.

Doesn?t matter. Texarkana (nearest big town) is a Razorback town. The whole damn State is pro Razorback.

The kid wanted to be a Razorback obviously.

Edit to say: never mind. If you have watched the kid live and talking to uncles....you haven some insight
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 12-11-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    The fact is things like this happen with coaching staff turnover. We’ll get by.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    JoMo wants to go "clean slate" with current team members whereas Mullen had planned to make some cuts to the roster. Numbers are tight and its looks like it will be after Spring when cuts are made. There wont be any choice
    As he should. Plus, he would rather have more spots in a class that he evaluated rather than a class he did not recruit & evaluate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    No we still had to make room. Go check out the recruiting thread all the numbers are there.
    This^ but the low numbers at cb are bothersome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    Who & Harria already had spots.

I haven?t heard any new names yet from the new staff.
    Deontai Williams will get that spot
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Then there is Casey Hughes Jr that may come in
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Deontai Williams will get that spot
    This

vCash
    Is Williams a S or CB?

Is this Hughes Jr the guy at Utah? What's his story - grad transfer?

vCash
    I doubt Bielema was that bad of an evaluator.

Bishop may turn out good, but if he was a legit prospect, there is no way Arkansas barely recruits him.
    Bielema didn't offer an in-state CB in last year's class who ended up getting PT as a freshman at Oklahoma. Tre Norwood. He made some weird recruiting decisions sometimes.

From what I understand we only have 3 spots for DBs in this class since we took 6 last year and we were taking whomever committed first but we got 3 before Bishop made his decision. After Bielema was fired, 4* BJ Hanspard decommitted and a spot opened up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    This^ but the low numbers at cb are bothersome.
    Agree on that. CB is a definite need.