Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nick Fitzgerald is someone we can be proud of!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I will say this about Beard. he's one of my favorite posters and he and I agree on a shit load of topics. but not everything. that's how life works though, no?

And I say this will all due respect to my fellow brethren Beard.

Yes, there has always been bullying but things have gotten worse since we've turned out backs on God in the school system. it's gone from manageable to suicides and murder due to not having a Godly message to start the day with. Once we can't even play Silent Night at a "Holiday" School gathering, the children catch on and decide that God's law is no longer in play and then as Ozzy so eloquently said in War Pigs : " Satan laughing spreads his wings"..
    Thanks, bud...and you know the feeling is mutual.

I'll disagree (not surprisingly, lol), though. You can't place blame on "no prayer in schools". There are plenty of private religious schools were bullying occurs now, just as it always has. When I was a kid, we had prayer every morning, yet there were still little pricks who got pleasure from tormenting other kids for whatever reason. As Jack said above, kids are cruel.

Sadly, I actually don't think much has changed in terms of the amount of bullying in schools, we are just more exposed to it because of social media [this is actually the case with numerous social issues: they've always been there, but now they're more in your face because of Facebook et al.].

Great Sabbath track, btw, lol.

Banned
    vCash
    Mutt is Cartman on this thread getting his ass kicked by Wendy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    It is unfortunate, 13. Sadly, I'd bet there are plenty of people, even fellow posters on ED, who dismiss the significance of bullying, not just among boys, but girls, too. You always hear comments like "kids will be kids", and/or, "it builds character", etc.....and I heard that shit years ago and it pissed me off, and it still gets me today.
    Kids will be kids and only because their parent(s) let them get away with it. My daughter was bullied by a couple of her classmates during middle and high school. She took the higher road and having a parent as a teacher didn't help at all. The parents of the bullying kids fostered this attitude they had with a lot of negative talk about the parent who taught school. When my daughter had success on the field or in the classroom, it was only because of the parent was a teacher. In the end, my daughter is the stronger person these days and has used that strength to overcome a lot and also help others.

Only Todd will know the situation.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofarawaydawg View Post
    Kids will be kids and only because their parent(s) let them get away with it. My daughter was bullied by a couple of her classmates during middle and high school. She took the higher road and having a parent as a teacher didn't help at all. The parents of the bullying kids fostered this attitude they had with a lot of negative talk about the parent who taught school. When my daughter had success on the field or in the classroom, it was only because of the parent was a teacher. In the end, my daughter is the stronger person these days and has used that strength to overcome a lot and also help others.

Only Todd will know the situation.
    Good for you Notsofar. good luck to your daughter.

vCash

I'll disagree (not surprisingly, lol), though. You can't place blame on "no prayer in schools". There are plenty of private religious schools were bullying occurs now, just as it always has. When I was a kid, we had prayer every morning, yet there were still little pricks who got pleasure from tormenting other kids for whatever reason. As Jack said above, kids are cruel.

Sadly, I actually don't think much has changed in terms of the amount of bullying in schools, we are just more exposed to it because of social media [this is actually the case with numerous social issues: they've always been there, but now they're more in your face because of Facebook et al.].

You used to get away from it when you went home. Now with social media, bullies keep on doing it constantly until kids don't think they can get away from it. It is one of the reasons that suicide rates are going up. It is tough on kids that don't realize it will eventually get better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    You used to get away from it when you went home. Now with social media, bullies keep on doing it constantly until kids don't think they can get away from it. It is one of the reasons that suicide rates are going up. It is tough on kids that don't realize it will eventually get better.
    Yep. This is the difference with kids in this day and age. The torment never ends there?s no escape. It sucks.

Banned
    vCash

gotcha Beard. I'm just thinking that the shit has got more serious without a moral compass to follow that God's always done a good job when we allow him in to give guidance. I'm just seeing shit these days that just didn't seem to happen back in the day.

What is so damned wrong with a Pic of Jesus with the caption : "Love the Lord thy God with all your Heart and Soul and Love they Neighbor as Thyself". ? why is that not allowed ? why does that make so many people go ape shit?

Why is The Truth not allowed? why are we allowing Evil (non truth) to prevail?

Oh, and speaking of truth, never forget Jagger's words: "What's puzzling you is the nature of my game".... (think about it)

vCash
    Lolz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Exactly.

vCash
    He's just sad about his milkshake**

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    Andy Cannizaro also tweeted to the kid offering to let him sit on the bench. Done trying to figure out how to link twitter. Done I tell you.
    My son thought Cannizaro was big watching him on TV but at the extravaganza when I shook his hand he said "Dad he looks like a kid next to you." Age effected my size a little but still a big guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    No, you wouldn't have.
    There are plenty of people who are willing to defend those that are unable to defend themselves. Then there are "men" like you who prey on people much weaker than yourself, because you think it's funny. Go screw yourself Mutt. You are a weak, pathetic child.

vCash
    None of the kids I bullied in school whined to college football players to protect them.
    A real man is kind and gentle and protects those who can?t protect themselves. You clearly have outed yourself as a coward

vCash
    No, you wouldn't have.
    Sounds like someone has some insecurities... Most of the bullies I remember in high school usually were either dumb as a bag of rocks or had a bad home life. Most bullies feel inferior is one way or another and they lash out/bully to hide insecurities they themselves have. It is ok Mutt whatever happened when you were younger is over you can let it go. No need to be Mr. internet bad a**. If you need anyone to talk through your issues with I am sure someone on here would be glad to listen**

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Sounds like someone has some insecurities... Most of the bullies I remember in high school usually were either dumb as a bag of rocks or had a bad home life. Most bullies feel inferior is one way or another and they lash out/bully to hide insecurities they themselves have. It is ok Mutt whatever happened when you were younger is over you can let it go. No need to be Mr. internet bad a**. If you need anyone to talk through your issues with I am sure someone on here would be glad to listen**
    If

vCash
    If
    Ignorant and proud of it. Nice.
    WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING?!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    Ignorant and proud of it. Nice.
    I think this is just Mutt being the neanderthal troll he is sometimes. If not I really do worry for him. If you follow his posts very long then you recognize he is basically Eric Cartman on the message board. He is basically playing Cards Against Humanity with people that don't know they are playing.