Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
I will say this about Beard. he's one of my favorite posters and he and I agree on a shit load of topics. but not everything. that's how life works though, no?

And I say this will all due respect to my fellow brethren Beard.

Yes, there has always been bullying but things have gotten worse since we've turned out backs on God in the school system. it's gone from manageable to suicides and murder due to not having a Godly message to start the day with. Once we can't even play Silent Night at a "Holiday" School gathering, the children catch on and decide that God's law is no longer in play and then as Ozzy so eloquently said in War Pigs : " Satan laughing spreads his wings"..
Thanks, bud...and you know the feeling is mutual.

I'll disagree (not surprisingly, lol), though. You can't place blame on "no prayer in schools". There are plenty of private religious schools were bullying occurs now, just as it always has. When I was a kid, we had prayer every morning, yet there were still little pricks who got pleasure from tormenting other kids for whatever reason. As Jack said above, kids are cruel.

Sadly, I actually don't think much has changed in terms of the amount of bullying in schools, we are just more exposed to it because of social media [this is actually the case with numerous social issues: they've always been there, but now they're more in your face because of Facebook et al.].

Great Sabbath track, btw, lol.