Thread: Question to Dawgs

Banned
    vCash

Question to Dawgs

Quick story, then I have some questions for the diehard MSU fans:

Back in 2015, the baseball team wore the "F--K the School Up North" warmup gear (shoes and shirts) which caused quite the controversy, you may recall. Then backlashed ensued prior to the game and rumor has it that the Head Coach at the time, John Cohen, took all of the gear away from the players/managers/coaches; I assume the reason being so players would not represent the University wrong by wearing it in public.

Through a few connections and conversations, I managed to get my hands on a pair of the cleats and have been holding on to them for a year or so now. When I received them, I was told that there are only a handful of the Warmup Shirts and 3-4 pair of the cleats that managed to slip through the cracks and did not get taken up by Cohen at the time.

With that said, I am wondering if there is a place online where, if I wanted to put them up for auction in the future, I could do so?
    I would prefer something other than an eBay, Amazon, etc. and maybe a platform/forum like this one, where MSU fans could bid/make offers.

Also I would like to add, I am not a Mississippi State fan/grad, but I am an SEC guy so I know the passion that comes with our sports and know that a piece of memorabilia like this could be worth something. But, I was not aware of the story until I googled it and read about it, so I am also wondering if, at the time, it caused a big stir amongst students and fans?
    [Knowing what the reaction was could gage my understanding of what they are worth/what I could possibly receive as well as my willingness to sell them (b/c they are a cool looking pair of shoes and have the tag on them still)].

Thanks for the help and I guess I can say it just once, Hail State (but Go Big Blue!).

- AnonymousDawg

EDIT: see link to jog your memory -- http://cdn.totalfratmove.com/wp-cont...771bee4fff.jpg
    Last edited by AnanymousDawg; 12-09-2017 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Add Link

vCash
    Interested. Pics?

Banned
    vCash
    I have pictures, but cannot figure out how to attach them to a post on here. Any help?

Banned
    vCash
    " a SEC guy" that ends his story with "Go Big Blue". Care to explain that?

Oh, there's a rule here: "pics or it didn't happen ".

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Shea is that you...?

Banned
    vCash
    Yeah Kentucky is still in the SEC lol

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkingpoon View Post
    Interested. Pics?
    Here is the link to the pictures: https://postimg.org/gallery/377vvbuxy/

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Just put them on eBay and post the link on Mississippi State boards. Easy
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AnanymousDawg View Post
    Here is the link to the pictures: https://postimg.org/gallery/377vvbuxy/
    How big of a fan are you? The way you labeled those pics makes me want to punch you in the face!!!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    How big of a fan are you? The way you labeled those pics makes me want to punch you in the face!!!
    Well, considering I'm a Kentucky fan, I would not consider myself much of a Mississippi State fan. I labeled the pictures "TSUN" because the shoes say "F--K the School Up North". So, I'm not quite sure where the anger and hostility is coming from. Perhaps you need to take a step back and re-evaluate yourself; and maybe understand the circumstances of the post before you make an ignorant comment.

Banned
    vCash
    Careful there hoss, we have strict visitor rules, especially peddlers. You have ask nicely. Per colonel Jessup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    You want to punch him in the face for saying TSUN? wtf?

vCash
    Well, considering I'm a Kentucky fan, I would not consider myself much of a Mississippi State fan. I labeled the pictures "TSUN" because the shoes say "F--K the School Up North". So, I'm not quite sure where the anger and hostility is coming from. Perhaps you need to take a step back and re-evaluate yourself; and maybe understand the circumstances of the post before you make an ignorant comment.
    Calm down. I'll just say this if anyone is interested.. just PM this guy.
    You might get a better response if you say what you are doing with the money also..

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Calm down. I'll just say this if anyone is interested.. just PM this guy.
    You might get a better response if you say what you are doing with the money also..
    Well, I am going to put the money in my bank account. Simple as that. I don't know what else you expect me to do with the money that I receive from an item in which I own.
    I guess I came to the wrong place to ask advice for an decently intriguing piece of sports memorabilia. I thought I could get some reasonable feedback from MSU supporters, but I walk away knowing that the ignorant and unworldly reputation your fanbase has is, in fact, true.
    I received a few kind private messages showing interest and I am thankful for the few respectable people that commented and showed interest. Otherwise, I am shocked that I received threats.

Banned
    vCash
    Well, I am going to put the money in my bank account. Simple as that. I don't know what else you expect me to do with the money that I receive from an item in which I own.
    I guess I came to the wrong place to ask advice for an decently intriguing piece of sports memorabilia. I thought I could get some reasonable feedback from MSU supporters, but I walk away knowing that the ignorant and unworldly reputation your fanbase has is, in fact, true.
    I received a few kind private messages showing interest and I am thankful for the few respectable people that commented and showed interest. Otherwise, I am shocked that I received threats.
    It's the internet. Get over yourself.

vCash

Yeaaa you are coming across wrong. what else could you do with it? donate it for a good cause?

and on that note. F*ck off you Kentucky hick.. You gone.

Last note..if anyone wants to actually buy these things since HE GONE, drop him an email at AnanymousDawg@gmail.com
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 12-09-2017 at 10:52 PM.

vCash
    Sick 'em! Scooba lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Sick 'em! Scooba lol
    Is this the belt wielding neck that fought in the Junction during the KY game?

vCash
    Thanks Scoob.