Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I am critical bc....
    FIFY****

lolz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    FIFY****

lolz
    We have had craptastic extended stretches in every game this year. Today it was about 15 mins in the 2nd half vs a div 2 school. If we have an extended stretch of garbage play Tuesday night, we lose

Banned
    vCash
    I like Singleton. I've said this before. He's got 3 3's now.

vCash
    Secn just showed tenn highlights from today. Barnes was all over his team about shooting 3s... said no more 3s, drive the ball. Howland needs to preach this more. We are a better team when we do not settle for 3s

Banned
    vCash
    Florida up on Cinci 22-14 right now on ESPN2

Banned
    vCash
    Secn just showed tenn highlights from today. Barnes was all over his team about shooting 3s... said no more 3s, drive the ball. Howland needs to preach this more. We are a better team when we do not settle for 3s
    We are Villanova before they started shooting them well. Be patient. You'll love our offense once we start shooting better and we did shoot better today. 95 points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    We are Villanova before they started shooting them well. Be patient. You'll love our offense once we start shooting better and we did shoot better today. 95 points.
    That was a 2-6 div 2 team. I like our team and think we can make the tourney if we play smart... I do not see Villanova

vCash
    Is the OM mtsu game on tv?

vCash
    I agree. Their form has looked good, and most have been open; they just haven't fallen. That will change.

vCash
    Villanova?? Haven't watched any this year but ... I'm thinking them some strooonnng maroon glasses you have on.

vCash
    Guess we are going to be a 3pt team this year.

Banned
    vCash
    That was a 2-6 div 2 team. I like our team and think we can make the tourney if we play smart... I do not see Villanova
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Villanova?? Haven't watched any this year but ... I'm thinking them some strooonnng maroon glasses you have on.
    The style of offense we are playing is similar to Villanova. Obviously we are nowhere in the same league as Villanova but we are running a similar style as them on offense. Lots of guards and lots of 3's. When you're running a style of offense you name/label it after the best team running it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Yep. We have too many guys shooting 3s. Peters, Carter, and Q should have a green light. X and lil spoon need to drive... spoon already is. Holman can shoot pretty well, but I would rather see him shoot less from the outside.

vCash
    Yep. We have too many guys shooting 3s. Peters, Carter, and Q should have a green light. X and lil spoon need to drive... spoon already is. Holman can shoot pretty well, but I would rather see him shoot less from the outside.
    I have actually watched parts of 2 or 3 games. They be liking to shoot the 3 ball and there are some ugly misses. And you right about the long craptastic stretches ... at least in the 2 or 3 games I checked out. I watched most of the Dayton game .. got lucky on that one.

ETA: I figured after Dayton game I'm bad luck. When I started watching we up big ... then we almost lose it. So I ain't watching till we on a better roll.

vCash
    I like Singleton. I've said this before. He's got 3 3's now.
    13 can shoot it. He has scored every time they put him in. He also got a couple of rebounds.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Coming into the game Nick was shooting 38% from 3. He's shot well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Coming into the game Nick was shooting 38% from 3. He's shot well.
    His driving ability is unbelievable though... I like him putting pressure on defenses more

ETA... I am surprised by that % though. Still like him attacking rim more
    Last edited by msstate7; 12-09-2017 at 07:39 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    13 can shoot it. He has scored every time they put him in. He also got a couple of rebounds.
    Singleton and Feazell can have Herard's minutes. I'd rather go small with either of these guys in replace of Herard.

vCash
    Singleton and Feazell can have Herard's minutes. I'd rather go small with either of these guys in replace of Herard.
    I have to agree at this point. Potential aside, the sequence today where he missed a point-blank, wide open layup, then lost the practically uncontested rebound out of bounds, is simply not something a college basketball player should do. He really shouldn't play significant minutes until he manages to improve his hands somehow.

I'd be all for seeing Singleton a little more, though I suspect the reason we don't is that he struggles on defense. That's usually the reason such a seemingly good spot up shooter doesn't play a lot.
    Last edited by thf24; 12-09-2017 at 10:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Yep. Either you make the team a priority or you don't. Who wouldn't want to go watch a game that is free and spend the day in Starkville living it up. Come on guys. We need the Hump atmosphere to be top knotch from here on out. I will literally go to every home game and act like a crazy man for the rest of the season, especially if I could get seats close to the court. Cohen make this happen and I will not let you down. Either way, I will be at every home game from here on out, but I will be more disruptive if I could get seats closer to the court, Cohen? You there?
    Any ticket this year would've gotten you great seats. They have invited the upper deck to come down at every ball game to fill empty seats. Friend of mine and his family got to sit on the floor yesterday. Somebody just walked up to them and asked if they wanted to. They sat next to Cohen. We have 2 more home games this month.