Thread: Joe Moorhead staff

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
    What?s the word on Brad Peterson?
    He's still in an off field position

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    Guess we all have opinions and it is a message board. In the final analysis Coach Joe will make the decisions regardless of what we think.
    Looks like he is getting a combination of guys he's worked with before and knows along with guys with MS ties. I think he is doing a great job at that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    He's still in an off field position
    Good deal, thanks! If Brad could get his foot in the door coaching I think he could make some noise.

vCash
    Moorhead appears to value intelligence in his coaches. Most of them have been at academically elite schools.

Joe Moorhead: Georgetown and Fordham
    Andrew Breiner: Fordham
    Charles Huff: Vanderbilt
    Marcus Johnson: Duke
    Mark Hudspeth: Navy
    Bob Shoop: Yale, Columbia, Vandy, Army

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Nope, swing and miss.
    yea...
    No Signature

vCash
    Bump
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AFDawg View Post
    Moorhead appears to value intelligence in his coaches. Most of them have been at academically elite schools.

Joe Moorhead: Georgetown and Fordham
    Andrew Breiner: Fordham
    Charles Huff: Vanderbilt
    Marcus Johnson: Duke
    Mark Hudspeth: Navy
    Bob Shoop: Yale, Columbia, Vandy, Army
    Presumably, coaches at academically elite schools have to reflect the academic and intelligence values of the school. If that assumption is true, Shoop is a certified genius. He attended Yale too unless I'm mistaken.

vCash
    Paul stated that Ashley Ambrose was on campus at practice today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Paul stated that Ashley Ambrose was on campus at practice today.
    Moorhead must have some outstanding contacts, or does a lot of research.

Banned
    vCash
    Newsflash to the naysayers. we hired the OC from Penn State. He was born in Pittsburgh. he went to Fordham (Bronx NY). coaching stints include Georgetown, Akron & UCONN.

the majority of his assistants are going to be guys he's familiar with. that's the way these things work. I think some of you need to go re-read MetEdDawg's post on this stuff which is prolly the best post in this thread. I wonder how many of those freaking out about the lack of SEC crootin' ties on the staff thus far fellated Hud for years on end?

17 Pruitt's staff. I wouldn't trade our HC and staff for UT's and no sane MSU fan would even consider it. If you would consider it, it's prolly due to your brain's deterioration cuz of a lack of vegetable intake like Pruitt's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Newsflash to the naysayers. we hired the OC from Penn State. He was born in Pittsburgh. he went to Fordham (Bronx NY). coaching stints include Georgetown, Akron & UCONN.

the majority of his assistants are going to be guys he's familiar with. that's the way these things work. I think some of you need to go re-read MetEdDawg's post on this stuff which is prolly the best post in this thread. I wonder how many of those freaking out about the lack of SEC crootin' ties on the staff thus far fellated Hud for years on end?

17 Pruitt's staff. I wouldn't trade our HC and staff for UT's and no sane MSU fan would even consider it. If you would consider it, it's prolly due to your brain's deterioration cuz of a lack of vegetable intake like Pruitt's.
    Awesome! Agree completely!

I think JoMo has assembled a dang good staff!