Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dj looney

vCash

Dj looney

I have been away from the board for a few days is it a foregone conclusion that loony will not be retained

vCash
    Need to keep DJ.

vCash
    From all indications, he is gone. Has not been on road recruiting w/ Moohread

vCash
    That’s crap if true!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    That?s crap if true!
    Based on what? Your opinion?? Dj looney didn't write boook on college coaching you know. I like him fine. But chill, we didn't decide to pass on steve spurrier
    ETA, amazing the reputation looney got by coaching one year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Based on what? Your opinion?? Dj looney didn't write boook on college coaching you know. I like him fine. But chill, we didn't decide to pass on steve spurrier
    Yes my opinion and the way he hit the streets immediately after Dean left town. Don’t like it, **** off.

vCash
    What's so great about him? Asking honestly. I wouldn't know him if he walked through my door.

vCash
    Why are you asking him? He obviously doesn’t know or care. A) He’s a awesome person, B) He’s an alumnus, C) He’s considered an up and comer coach, D) He’s from the south (MS/AL) and recruits love him (took over a lot of Hev’s guys when he got to State) and E) most importantly the man was EVERYWHERE when Dominique left us! Go look at his Twitter, he kicked ass for us while we were hiring Coach Mo!

vCash
    Probably the same thinking that some have about bringing back Anthony Dixon and Fred Smoot to coach???? I don't have anything against Looney but don't believe it's a disaster and hope he finds employment and soon if he's gone

vCash
    Yes my opinion and the way he hit the streets immediately after Dean left town. Don’t like it, **** off.
    Wow. Panties easily go up crack I see. Asked a question.psycho why don't ya.

vCash
    Why are you asking him? He obviously doesn’t know or care. A) He’s a awesome person, B) He’s an alumnus, C) He’s considered an up and comer coach, D) He’s from the south (MS/AL) and recruits love him (took over a lot of Hev’s guys when he got to State) and E) most importantly the man was EVERYWHERE when Dominique left us! Go look at his Twitter, he kicked ass for us while we were hiring Coach Mo!
    Trying to find out where dj became bear Bryant.

ETA, I'm glad he was doing his job. He was here to recruit.
    Last edited by Homedawg; 12-07-2017 at 07:03 PM.

vCash

What does ETA mean? It was always Estimated Time of Arrival to me
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Why are you asking him? He obviously doesn?t know or care. A) He?s a awesome person, B) He?s an alumnus, C) He?s considered an up and comer coach, D) He?s from the south (MS/AL) and recruits love him (took over a lot of Hev?s guys when he got to State) and E) most importantly the man was EVERYWHERE when Dominique left us! Go look at his Twitter, he kicked ass for us while we were hiring Coach Mo!
    DJ was a rock star on the crootin trail. One year. #9 Crooter in the SEC. #33 Nationally. And, he pounded the pavement when the entire rest of the staff bolted to Jortville. He would do it for free.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    What does ETA mean? It was always Estimated Time of Arrival to me
    Edited To Add

vCash
    Why didn't Dan take him with him...just asking

vCash

Glad he didn’t sit on his ass figuring he’d be let go while Crumedy wavered on his commitment. No one’s called him Bear Bryant, forgive me that I think it sucks that we have two coaches hired but didn’t see fit to keep on a great dude, alumnus and recruiter.

vCash
    Glad he didn’t sit on his ass figuring he’d be let go while Crumedy wavered on his commitment. No one’s called him Bear Bryant, forgive me that I think it sucks that we have two coaches hired but didn’t see fit to keep on a great dude, alumnus and recruiter.
    I have nothing against dj. And I wouldn't be mad if he was retained. However, Moorhead is the coach and he gets to pick the staff. Ultimately, the staff will help decide how good he is. Hope he chooses wisely. But you are the one who said it was crap. Dj is a young coach, maybe he will get another chance, but jm doesn't owe it to him. Looney had an interview......

vCash
    Hopefully Looney is kept.

vCash
    I have nothing against dj. And I wouldn't be mad if he was retained. However, Moorhead is the coach and he gets to pick the staff. Ultimately, the staff will help decide how good he is. Hope he chooses wisely. But you are the one who said it was crap. Dj is a young coach, maybe he will get another chance, but jm doesn't owe it to him. Looney had an interview......
    Is is true hud is interviewing? What is your opinion of hud?

vCash
    DJ did his job and did it well. He was apparently a very good recruiter and served as the antidote to Hevesey. IMO, it would be a damn travesty if he were not retained in some fashion.