Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People need to chill on the DC hire

vCash

People need to chill on the DC hire

We are slow playing it because if we make a hire- we have to take our recruiters off the road right here before the early signing period. And that my friends would be stupid because Pete, Rod, and PA are killing it right now.

We may already have a verbal with the DC- but waiting until after the early signing period/bowl game
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    We are slow playing it because if we make a hire- we have to take our recruiters off the road right here before the early signing period. And that my friends would be stupid because Pete, Rod, and PA are killing it right now.

We may already have a verbal with the DC- but waiting until after the early signing period/bowl game
    Any chance we might be waiting to see if Harbaugh goes to the NFL? A lot of smoke around his name and NFL coaching jobs.

vCash
    Thank you Coach. Some people just don't get it. They didn't think "You know, there might be a reason why a DC hasn't been named yet". JoMo knows what the hell he is doing. People need to relax.

vCash

This makes sense. The other DC may want to stay to land his recruits at the current school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Any chance we might be waiting to see if Harbaugh goes to the NFL? A lot of smoke around his name and NFL coaching jobs.
    Doubt it- the NFL has another month left in the season
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash

I agree. I was originally wanting to hurry up and hire one to help with recruiting but after seeing Peterson Austin and Gibson knocking it out of the park, I have began to see why we are waiting.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Rush = screw up. No reason to rush this. I have confidence in Coach JoMo and Cohen.

vCash
    Heck- we normally waited until January with Dan as far as hires. I'm not understanding the urgency. The only people that know are proabably Joe, the current staff, and the players and recruits.

vCash
    Here is the reason why we have not named a DC in action. Having Austin, Peterson, & Gibson introduce the players to Moorhead is awesome. Allows for the relationship to be bridged by someone the players are comfortable with.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Here is the reason why we have not named a DC in action. Having Austin, Peterson, & Gibson introduce the players to Moorhead is awesome. Allows for the relationship to be bridged by someone the players are comfortable with.

Is that Buckley or baker in the pic?
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Is that Buckley or baker in the pic?
    Just a guess, but here it is:

Huff, Baker, Mojo, Heath, Austin, Williams, Gibson, Peterson

Heath looks like a Ferrari & like my WRs to look like Ferraris

vCash
    When I hear chill I think someone is freaking out. Who has been freaking out?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Just a guess, but here it is:

Huff, Baker, Mojo, Heath, Austin, Williams, Gibson, Peterson

Heath looks like a Ferrari & like my WRs to look like Ferraris
    Think you nailed it.

vCash
    Anyone who watched Pruitt on the news can see that our decision was very very sound. We owe John Cohen and Coach JoMo the benefit of the doubt to take as long as they think it takes.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    The little guy in the middle is a full foot shorter than Moorhead. Concrete blocks are 8 inches tall I believe.

Based on that, and counting blocks, JoMo is about 6'6"-6'7". That doesn't account for mortar joints ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    Anyone who watched Pruitt on the news can see that our decision was very very sound. We owe John Cohen and Coach JoMo the benefit of the doubt to take as long as they think it takes.
    I didn't see it but heard about it, and you are absolutely 100% correct. Don't think I'd want Pruitt representing our university regardless of how good he is at football.

vCash

My only concern is that I would think our defensive recruits would like to know who they will be playing for and what kind of scheme they will be playing in. But if it doesn't bother them not knowing who the DC is yet then it doesn't bother me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    Haven't seen anything. What made Pruitt look so bad?

Banned
    vCash
    we have a BIG ASSED Coach. I think he's a MTHR 17er . shit that man is 17ing huge. in football that is good. I'm 5'7". I'm good in finance, not football. I like this guy.

vCash

Yep. What has got into you?