Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Not understanding all the hate for Mullen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I appreciate what he did for us, I supported him from the get go. That being said I don't appreciate how he left and some of the stuff he's spreading among the uf faithful about Cohen and our admin are really not cool. No hate, just extreme disappointment in the way he's handled his departure, appreciate what he did, now glad he's gone.
    Nevermind already answered
    Last edited by Spiderman; 12-06-2017 at 11:26 PM.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I don?t think Dan and Megan disliked Starkville. I just think they were indifferent to it. Dan could sell his football program, but had trouble selling the school or town.
    . Megan seems to really like it. Moved her parents down. She tailgated near us with a big group of friends.

Mullen could care less where he lives. He liked Starkville ok, he'd like anywhere ok. He is single minded and highly ambitious. All he cares about other than family is football.

He will go, and like and sell, where ever he is to win football games. He lived in Harlem for christ sake just so he could ride a train for 2 hours every morning to be a GA.

Football is all that matters
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Nevermind already answered
    Cool. I was just about to reply.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 12-07-2017 at 12:07 AM.

vCash
    He tanked an egg bowl and lost to a village idiot, that?s all I will remember

The rest is past history and belongs to us, his employers. He was an employee, not the program. No hate, he is gone and now he is irrelevant to us
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 12-07-2017 at 12:13 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Jackie had much more to do with building our program than Dan did. MUCH more. And he was actually able to beat Alabama.
    Very true!

vCash
    Mullen is a narcissistic a-hole. Just how it is. His idea of himself is way too inflated and he tries to control everything. We let him do that for the most part, but Cohen got tired of it this year. Good riddance to a good coach, that's full of shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Jackie had much more to do with building our program than Dan did. MUCH more. And he was actually able to beat Alabama.
    I disagree that Jackie did more for our program. He left us on probation and full of problems that took some years to get past. Our administration did more for our program than any coach. We actually started marketing our school and program. Mullen helped by winning a few games, but he benefitted more than he contributed.