Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not understanding all the hate for Mullen

vCash
    Dont understand the hate for Mullen?

Well, its like gayness, if you dont know it when you see it, it cant be explained to you.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I'll stop calling him Muffin and other variations when I get bored with it. Not when someone who just signed up for this board two months ago wants me to.
    Have fun then. No one asked you to stop. I just said it was dumb. You're the one that responded to me agreeing with some one else's post and adding my opinion.

If you applied me saying something was dumb to your posts, then I think there lies your answer. Go ahead and add me to your list of people on here you dislike.

I guess the date one signed up for a site validates there opinion or how big a fan they are to you. Small world you must live in. Enjoy.

vCash
    Well it's certainly something Moorhead as to look forward to - the day MSU fans hate him too and start coming up with ignorant names to call him. It's like a rite of passage.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryBuff View Post
    I guess the date one signed up for a site validates there opinion or how big a fan they are to you. Small world you must live in. Enjoy.
    Nope the date you signed up has more to do with how much worth your opinion is in regards to bitching about how other posters post on this board. Post count also is taken into effect here. Welcome back though banned other username.

vCash
    I felt the need to post because it seems like 90% of this board hates him. For God sakes there was a thread the other day saying he wasn?t really a good QB developer... like come on.

vCash
    This I can somewhat get.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    this was good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    I felt the need to post because it seems like 90% of this board hates him. For God sakes there was a thread the other day saying he wasn?t really a good QB developer... like come on.
    I don't hate him. I just don't think our history begins and ends with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkernhelldawg View Post
    I don't hate him. I just don't think our history begins and ends with him.
    Bingo! I don't hate Lateral Move and I'm happy that he's at a place where he feels like he can truly reach his potential. The problems I have are the way he left (more so for the current players than the fanbase) and the narrative that he built this program by himself, to which he feeds into. We all know you can't accomplish anything without the help of others. He seems to think those "others" are Hev. and Gonzo.

I'll forever continue to call him Lateral Move, only because of those were his words for Collins when he left. It seems to fit perfectly under the circumstances.

Being a bit childish, I also find humor in the way he kowtows to Spurrier. This was him the other night giving "relentless effort" to gain a bit of acceptance from the Ole Ball Coach at the College Football HOF:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Nope the date you signed up has more to do with how much worth your opinion is in regards to bitching about how other posters post on this board. Post count also is taken into effect here. Welcome back though banned other username.
    In your opinion I guess.

Shows how much you know though since I've never been banned and only have one login. Keep trying though. Not sure why you would even pretend to know that other than you're grasping at straws now. The only reason I joined was to get some other Bulldog fans takes on the OM investigation as it was going on. It was a good place that offered info. that the media neglected to share. If you would like to check the timeline comparing my join date, that should add up and be plenty valid.

Clearly it makes you feel like king ding-a-ling to have over 17,000 posts. That is definitely obvious. It just seems like a common "go-to" for people on here when some one says something that you or anyone else may disagree with. How does it feel to get worked by a noob with less than 50 posts on a site you feel you have so much clout on because of your post count? What a measuring stick to live by ha.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Bingo! I don't hate Lateral Move and I'm happy that he's at a place where he feels like he can truly reach his potential. The problems I have are the way he left (more so for the current players than the fanbase) and the narrative that he built this program by himself, to which he feeds into. We all know you can't accomplish anything without the help of others. He seems to think those "others" are Hev. and Gonzo.

I'll forever continue to call him Lateral Move, only because of those were his words for Collins when he left. It seems to fit perfectly under the circumstances.

Being a bit childish, I also find humor in the way he kowtows to Spurrier. This was him the other night giving "relentless effort" to gain a bit of acceptance from the Ole Ball Coach at the College Football HOF:

This. Mullen did not build this program alone.

vCash
    In your opinion I guess.

Shows how much you know though since I've never been banned and only have one login. Keep trying though. Not sure why you would even pretend to know that other than you're grasping at straws now. The only reason I joined was to get some other Bulldog fans takes on the OM investigation as it was going on. It was a good place that offered info. that the media neglected to share. If you would like to check the timeline comparing my join date, that should add up and be plenty valid.

Clearly it makes you feel like king ding-a-ling to have over 17,000 posts. That is definitely obvious. It just seems like a common "go-to" for people on here when some one says something that you or anyone else may disagree with. How does it feel to get worked by a noob with less than 50 posts on a site you feel you have so much clout on because of your post count? What a measuring stick to live by ha.
    It's a right of passage to spar with Dawg61 at some point. Everyone on this board has done it, but over time he grows on you. You actually joined at a good time because with basketball season kicking off, he may start back on the narrative that Howland needs more technicals to show toughness and/or rambling about Tookie Brown being all-world...and you'll have something else to disagree with him on.

Banned
    vCash
    In your opinion I guess.

I quoted one post from you and ever since you've been coming at me like we have some type of built up history. I don't know you bruh. ****ing chill

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    Well it's certainly something Moorhead as to look forward to - the day MSU fans hate him too and start coming up with ignorant names to call him. It's like a rite of passage.
    Damn dude. They sell what you need on the feminine aisle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    He's saying that the reason he left was he asked for 5 million and 300k in raises for his coaches and that Cohen said I can't do that. He's telling people there that Cohen is only interested in putting money in the baseball program and nothing else. Quote "Hope the new coach is interested in playing second fiddle to the baseball team". This comes from someone close to the uf program.

I don't buy ole Danny boys story for one minute considering what resources our admin has put into ALL sports here. I think he was just ready to go. It's fine if you want to move on but talk down about our admin and especially Cohen who is one of us.
    That's pretty funny coming from a guy who was Florida's FOURTH choice and shares an office with Steve Spurrier.

vCash
    I'll say it- I don't hate Dan but I'm glad he left. The only thing that I have regrets about regarding him is I wish he had left after the 2015 season- that would have spared us the 2016 recruiting class debacle, the 2016 season, and would have left us with a probably even better 2017 season which was pretty good.

He was a "good" coach but he's not great and never will be a great coach because he has certain things that he is hard headed about that limit his ceiling- recruiting, keeping deadweight friends on staff, playing upperclassmen because they are upperclassmen and not necessarily the best players are the biggest things. It's why he won about half of the big games that Jackie did.

Him complaining about a lack of support is a complete slap in the face because we gave him everything he wanted and most of the fans defended him despite his very obvious flaws. It's appropriate that his biggest accomplishment was "getting us to number one" which is about like someone bragging about making the honor roll at midterm and then finishing with all C's. Of course that would be so Dan Mullen too.

vCash
    I wish him well except when we play . I think the dude really liked it here. We are an acquired taste and he accepted us for who we are. I think he finally realized his limits here and moved on. No need to force a relationship

vCash
    I laugh when people say Mullins built our program. Ummmm, no. How about Doc Foglesong coming in and cleaning house, firing the worst AD in college sports. Then he hired Greg Byrne for us and then he resigned and gracefully stepped out of the way. Then we hire Mark Keenum. Byrne hires don Mullins and John Cohen after he bitch slaps Ron Polk.
    Mullins was a piece of the rebuild. He certainly didn't do it, he just helped. Moorhead will take us further than Mullins did.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I laugh when people say Mullins built our program. Ummmm, no. How about Doc Foglesong coming in and cleaning house, firing the worst AD in college sports. Then he hired Greg Byrne for us and then he resigned and gracefully stepped out of the way. Then we hire Mark Keenum. Byrne hires don Mullins and John Cohen after he bitch slaps Ron Polk.
    Mullins was a piece of the rebuild. He certainly didn't do it, he just helped. Moorhead will take us further than Mullins did.
    General Fog also declared war on all the daffodils on campus. That was important.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Jackie had much more to do with building our program than Dan did. MUCH more. And he was actually able to beat Alabama.