Thread: Haven't seen this posted

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash

Haven't seen this posted

https://www.chatsports.com/michigan-...ole-miss-36442

Now saying as many as 7 possible going to Michigan. I don't see them taking all of them, but gives you some names of those obviously looking around.

vCash
    Seems they consider little a lock to transfer somewhere.

Hilarious that Shea is recruiting players to Michigan

vCash
    It wouldn't be the first time that Michigan bitch slapped Ole Miss. Anyone else remember the 1990 Gator Bowl?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Seems they consider little a lock to transfer somewhere.

Hilarious that Shea is recruiting players to Michigan
    I guess in hindsight Shea probably recruited a lot of guys to Ole Miss too a couple of years ago. At least I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Especially the out of state guys moreso than the Mississippi guys.

vCash
    This would be a very smart move for Shea. Harbaugh will get his career back on track. Michigan will also have a very strong defense and running game so Shea would not have all the pressure on him. If harbaugh pulls Shea and Jefferson, Ohio State vs Michigan is gonna be a very good game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    It wouldn't be the first time that Michigan bitch slapped Ole Miss. Anyone else remember the 1990 Gator Bowl?
    Watched it hungover as Hell at the Luciano's in Ruleville. Won $40 bucks on one of those betting games where you pick your squares.

vCash
    I remember watching it at the USO tent with some fellow Marines from Michigan. I was pulling for Michigan but they kept on trying to talk smack to me. I guess I could not make them understand that Miss State is not Ole Miss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I remember watching it at the USO tent with some fellow Marines from Michigan. I was pulling for Michigan but they kept on trying to talk smack to me. I guess I could not make them understand that Miss State is not Ole Miss
    Outside of the SEC footprint, nobody really knows the difference.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 12-07-2017 at 01:04 AM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    If Little leaves, then that could open it up for more to leave the sinking ship.

vCash
    Wasn’t Michigan one of the teams that ACTUALLY turned them in? ( as opposed to us)

vCash
    Little leaving might give Ta'amu second thoughts about staying the course. Not sure I'd want to play my senior season running for my life most of the time.

Banned
    vCash
    what I remember about the game was that MI averaged over 10 yards per carry and it wasn't due to several long runs. they literally were running right up the middle every single time for 10 plus yds every 17ing carry.

enjoyed watching that game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Outside of the SEC footprint, nobody really knows the difference.
    Heck as close as Little Rock, their sports talk usually doesn’t differentiate. We are the “Mississippi schools”. I rooted for Houston Nutt every year OM played Arkansas partly for that reason. What was I thinking? Ha!

vCash
    (Archie is one of the most overrated players ever, imo, save for the 1969 season where he was just aight. I guess the sec sucked back then because he won sec POY. Archie finished his career with more interceptions than touchdowns and avg like 2.5 yards per carry for his career.)

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    I suppose a player can still leave after spring practice? If several of these guys leave it might leave a big enough hole that when they line up in the spring some others may say I gotta get out of here.

Add this years seniors and some top talent leaving.

Seniors: you?re going to look at this list and say so and so is no big deal, but they contributed for OM....Polk for example.
    DeMarquis Gates
    C.J. Hampton
    Jordon Wilkins
    Taylor Polk
    A.J.Moore
    Marquis Haynes
    Rod Taylor
    Daronte Bouldin
    Will Gleeson
    Gary Wunderlich
    Herbert Moore

Transfers/Possible Transfers
    Shea Patterson
    Van Jefferson
    Deontae Anderson
    Tre Nixon
    Jarrion Street
    Cam Ordway
    Gabe Angel
    Jacob Mathis
    Breon Dixon
    Tony Gray
    D.K. Buford

Jr leaving for NFL:
    Breeland Speaks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    Not sure I'd want to play my senior season running for my life most of the time.
    Kevin Fant, is that you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    I suppose a player can still leave after spring practice? If several of these guys leave it might leave a big enough hole that when they line up in the spring some others may say I gotta get out of here.

Add this years seniors and some top talent leaving.

Seniors: you?re going to look at this list and say so and so is no big deal, but they contributed for OM....Polk for example.
    DeMarquis Gates
    C.J. Hampton
    Jordon Wilkins
    Taylor Polk
    A.J.Moore
    Marquis Haynes
    Rod Taylor
    Daronte Bouldin
    Will Gleeson
    Gary Wunderlich
    Herbert Moore

Transfers/Possible Transfers
    Shea Patterson
    Van Jefferson
    Deontae Anderson
    Tre Nixon
    Jarrion Street
    Cam Ordway
    Gabe Angel
    Jacob Mathis
    Breon Dixon
    Tony Gray
    D.K. Buford

Jr leaving for NFL:
    Breeland Speaks
    OM has a chance to be decent next year assuming most guys don't transfer. Like 5-7 or 6-6 decent.

However, 2019 is looking like a complete rebuild unless they land the mother of all JUCO classes.

vCash
    10 transfers is now the reasonable expectation I have