Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
Pride really doesn't have anything to do with it.
Huh? You think anybody would have a problem with one of the top WR's in the country transferring in if he was from bum17 Tennessee and currently played at Ohio State?

So you want a player with no work ethics, a me me type player, and all his drama....
Just stop. Just because a guy goes to OM doesn't mean that he is an asshole off the field. And you don't know shit about his work ethic or whether or not he is a team player. At this level, players are almost never as successful as he has been if they aren't willing to work hard, and he seems to be pretty damn popular with his team. And what drama are you talking about? The fact that he is cocky and runs his mouth a little too much? Small price to pay for 1250 yards and 11 TD's, in my opinion. And out of curiosity, what are your feelings on Fred Smoot?

...how he felt about MSU, (See 2017 Egg Bowl), but those feelings have now changed, and he now loves MSU, since the sanctions came down?
Why do you care about whether or not he loves MSU? Every year we bring in a bunch of players who would rather be signing with Bama, Auburn, LSU, etc. but they didn't get an offer.....they sign because we are their best available option, not because they love MSU.