Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Take the Money and Run" may apply to someone other than Don Merlin. Hearing that AJ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    has had a change of heart and would like to come home. The biggest kicker is he realizes how much of an ass he was and does not even have the dignity to approach our new staff himself. He is trying to get his Starkville surrogates to put out feelers in the Athletic Department and around football building to see if we would even take him.

Maybe the new staff will listen and does not have a sour taste in their mouth's but time will tell. This may be the single worst week for the Confederates since Lee surrendered at Appomattox.
    If this is true and we dont take him we are our own worst enemy. I dont believe it but we'll see I guess

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugdog View Post
    Do not want him. Bridge was burned.
    Yeah whatever. If he dressed out next september youd be happy as a henhouse rat

vCash
    does he have an agent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Yeah whatever. If he dressed out next september youd be happy as a henhouse rat
    Some fans don't want to win games, apparently.

vCash
    Different posters hear the same thing but it's no chance in hell it happens ??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I'd drive to go get him if I was Moorhead

Banned
    vCash
    I feel guilty for not having to pay for this thread

vCash
    I think AJ is an asshat, but he's an asshat that could start for several teams this Sunday. Do whatever it takes to get him on the team. We haven't had a WR with his talent since Moulds. We're in the era of explosive offense and throwing the football. We need elite WRs. AJ is elite and can win football games almost by himself. Hell, he'd make some of Fitz's inaccuracy look good. It's all about winning, so go get the dude if it's possible.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkingpoon View Post
    Different posters hear the same thing but it's no chance in hell it happens ??
    I'd say less than a 5% chance, but that's more of a chance than I'd have given it before. The fact that two posters heard it from different sources definitely gives the rumor a little credibility.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    If we were certain there would be no problems in the locker room, sign him up yesterday. Maybe the team could give him a beat in if it made everyone feel better.

vCash
    Heres the ONLY way we should ever consider taking AJ....he must go to Indy and ask for full immunity....in return for AJ telling them EXACTLY who paid his family $....and how much. This would be the dagger to the heart of the plantation. Obviously, this will probably never happen but...it would PROVE to us that AJ truly screwed up when he left Starvegas...

vCash
    Absolutely not true. Some of you guys are so damn gullible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I'd give em 2 scholarships to come to Bammer for a season.... and a Charger...
    He's already tried that... Family member begging for some sho me da mony at Bama before he hit up other schools....
    And he has a white charger... from GA.... haha

vCash
    Y'all are crazy. I don't care who it is...if somebody who can play in the NFL wants to come to State to play football, come on!

Check that silly pride at the door. Silly pride cost us 50 years of good football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    At all cost some people want to win....

While others have Morals and ethics that speak much louder than words.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    At all cost some people want to win....

While others have Morals and ethics that speak much louder than words.....
    Lol, Ok...

vCash
    he has a white charger... from GA...
    Ya know if he's got one of these?:

https://youtu.be/nzapw7ij93k
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Surely you don?t actually believe this....
    Why wouldn?t this be plausible? That is why he isn?t reaching out. He?s getting info on his options. The writing is on the wall if he wants to up his draft stock. Doesn?t he still have family members working at the university? Who really knows what those paid players will do. If the boosters who were paying AJ are now disassociated, maybe his payments have dried up.

If it were me I wouldn?t care how much I had received or was Still owed. I would want the f*cl off that Titanic program.
    Last edited by RougeDawg; 12-05-2017 at 09:34 PM.

vCash
    NO..... Mullen and MSU recruited AJ as the NCAA policies and procedures state. They were not in the football field house before, during and after home ball games, they were not in the baseball field house, they weren't inside the school during dead times. They were not contacting SA on burner phones, they did not give the SA's illegal benefits.. It adds up, folks... The ANSWER is NO.... just leave it alone...

You need to read the article from yesterday....

https://twitter.com/SBNationCFB/stat...53156351729666

We do not want nor do we need this bad apple in our locker room.... It's time to move on..... Totally..... MSU was recruiting Kobe Jones at the same time.... Why did one sign and not the other one??? "Sho me da mony...."
    He's already tried that... Family member begging for some sho me da mony at Bama before he hit up other schools....
    And he has a white charger... from GA.... haha
    Your English and posting style have greatly improved. Suddenly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGen View Post
    17 him and forget about it. It?s over with him and your an assclown if you want him to come here. Nothing but trouble. Hope he stays in oxfart through the drought and it kills his draft stock.
    This.... all day long....