Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Take the Money and Run" may apply to someone other than Don Merlin. Hearing that AJ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    tell him he's welcome to walkon, but there's no scholarship for him.
    He has plenty of money. Shouldn’t be an issue.

He’s got North of 400K between his football and baseball signing bonuses

vCash
    Bet he's just trolling our fan base

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Maybe the rumor of Hawaii 5-0 leaving is true, and AJ knows he want have a QB to throw to him. No QB hurts his draft stock
    I hadn't heard anymore of 5-0 to UCLA but it sure makes sense. Maybe one of the Boosters, who is not disassociated, convinced his parents for him to stay. If he has any desire to get to the NFl, amd OM keeps Longo, that sure is not going to help him.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    5-0 is not leaving
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    1) I don't belive it. 2) I don't think we will touch him with a 40 foot pole.

I agree. I don't think he meets the other qualities (outside of being an elite reciever) that Coach Moorhead is looking for in a player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    has had a change of heart and would like to come home. The biggest kicker is he realizes how much of an ass he was and does not even have the dignity to approach our new staff himself. He is trying to get his Starkville surrogates to put out feelers in the Athletic Department and around football building to see if we would even take him.

Maybe the new staff will listen and does not have a sour taste in their mouth's but time will tell. This may be the single worst week for the Confederates since Lee surrendered at Appomattox.
    It?s time to put down the joint. Join the adults. Dear word.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Maybe the rumor of Hawaii 5-0 leaving is true
    Pretty sure that ain?t happening.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    It?s time to put down the joint. Join the adults. Dear word.
    After reading this thread, I'm in need of a joint.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Bet he's just trolling our fan base
    Or, he's hired Sexton and he's trolling tsun for a raise.

vCash
    I might not be popular for saying this but I want to beat Bama and win the west. If it take AJ being on the team bring him in. I am tired of losing to those son of a bitches and I want to Auburn and LSU just as bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I might not be popular for saying this but I want to beat Bama and win the west. If it take AJ being on the team bring him in. I am tired of losing to those son of a bitches and I want to Auburn and LSU just as bad.
    You and I think a bunch alike, Buddy....

I'm not certain if that's a compliment or indictment...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Banned
    vCash
    Most of AJ's issues started with him dissing Muffin and our former coaches for not recruiting him enough. He didn't like Muffin. I don't like Muffin very much either right now and AJ is 1st team All-SEC WR with two years left (probably leave after 1). Maybe all the issues between AJ and MSU just left with Muffin man. Something to consider. He is pretty ****ing good and I am the guy that lead the "Hell No to AJ" brigade for two years but something has changed for me with Muffin's departure.

I have decided. MSU should take AJ but not on scholarship. He can pay his own way with Ole Miss money (we are dirt cheap so that's like 10k over 2 years). He does that and all bad feelings are squashed for me at least.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    has had a change of heart and would like to come home. The biggest kicker is he realizes how much of an ass he was and does not even have the dignity to approach our new staff himself. He is trying to get his Starkville surrogates to put out feelers in the Athletic Department and around football building to see if we would even take him.

Maybe the new staff will listen and does not have a sour taste in their mouth's but time will tell. This may be the single worst week for the Confederates since Lee surrendered at Appomattox.
    Surely you don?t actually believe this....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Well, I have absolutely zero confidence that he leaves OM. He will stay one more year and go get paid in the NFL
    The Network has too much invested in him $315K... too much....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Come home, Prodigal Son.
    Lol... this. Come home!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Most of AJ's issues started with him dissing Muffin and our former coaches for not recruiting him enough. He didn't like Muffin. I don't like Muffin very much either right now and AJ is 1st team All-SEC WR with two years left (probably leave after 1). Maybe all the issues between AJ and MSU just left with Muffin man. Something to consider. He is pretty ****ing good and I am the guy that lead the "Hell No to AJ" brigade for two years but something has changed for me with Muffin's departure.

I have decided. MSU should take AJ but not on scholarship. He can pay his own way with Ole Miss money (we are dirt cheap so that's like 10k over 2 years). He does that and all bad feelings are squashed for me at least.
    NO..... Mullen and MSU recruited AJ as the NCAA policies and procedures state. They were not in the football field house before, during and after home ball games, they were not in the baseball field house, they weren't inside the school during dead times. They were not contacting SA on burner phones, they did not give the SA's illegal benefits.. It adds up, folks... The ANSWER is NO.... just leave it alone...

You need to read the article from yesterday....

https://twitter.com/SBNationCFB/stat...53156351729666

We do not want nor do we need this bad apple in our locker room.... It's time to move on..... Totally..... MSU was recruiting Kobe Jones at the same time.... Why did one sign and not the other one??? "Sho me da mony...."
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 12-05-2017 at 08:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post

This but heck I'd prob even give scholarship, if he truly needed.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    NO..... You need to read the article from yesterday....

https://twitter.com/SBNationCFB/stat...53156351729666

We do not want nor do we need this bad apple in our locker room.... It's time to move on..... Totally.....
    I like the movie Wolf of Wall Street so this offends me zero. AJ takes one look at the size of JoMo and he ain't gonna say or do shit other than his job on the field. After seeing all these transfers and players hiring Mars even AJ has got to realize it is time to get the **** outta Oxford for good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    This but heck I'd prob even give scholarship, if he truly needed.
    I'd give em 2 scholarships to come to Bammer for a season.... and a Charger...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    17 him and forget about it. It’s over with him and your an assclown if you want him to come here. Nothing but trouble. Hope he stays in oxfart through the drought and it kills his draft stock.