Thread: Forde is roasting Ole Miss

vCash

Forde is roasting Ole Miss

https://sports.yahoo.com/initially-r...193032126.html

"The ethical thing to do would be to say, ?We screwed up and we?re going to let your son go where he wants,? ? said Shawn Jefferson, wide receivers coach of the Miami Dolphins. ?Keep the kids first. When they recruited Van, Ole Miss came into our house and broke bread with us. They said, ?We?re going to be an extension of his parents and take care of him and do things right.? That was a bunch of bull?-. We expected them to be about the truth and honesty, and we got the exact opposite.?

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    WR coach of the Miami Dolphins?!! OM national reputation is going downhill in a quick hurry...I LOVE IT!!

vCash
    You can not retweet or post this to your FB timeline enough.

vCash
    Tom Mars wins again! TM 2 UNM 0.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Well not with that attitude.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Last paragraph:

On Monday, Mars took up the fight by emailing the school’s legal counsel. On Tuesday morning, the families were speaking out to Yahoo Sports. On Tuesday afternoon, Ole Miss was setting the players free.
    “Let’s put these kids’ future first,” Mars said, “instead of treating them like they’re furniture that belongs to the University of Mississippi.”

As the kids say, supa hot fire.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    WR coach of the Miami Dolphins?!! OM national reputation is going downhill in a quick hurry...I LOVE IT!!
    Actually, you'd think somebody in that position would have better sense than to send his kid to OM, sanctions or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyper View Post
    https://sports.yahoo.com/initially-r...193032126.html

"The ethical thing to do would be to say, ?We screwed up and we?re going to let your son go where he wants,? ? said Shawn Jefferson, wide receivers coach of the Miami Dolphins. ?Keep the kids first. When they recruited Van, Ole Miss came into our house and broke bread with us. They said, ?We?re going to be an extension of his parents and take care of him and do things right.? That was a bunch of bull?-. We expected them to be about the truth and honesty, and we got the exact opposite.?
    That's more damning to freeze than the hooker stuff.

Straight out called a false faith, lying hypocrite by 2 families. In actuality, ever kid who signed there in the last years families can, and should say the same.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Tom Mars wins again! TM 2 UNM 0.
    Ole Miss is terrified of that dude for many reasons, but the main one is he is sitting on enough to end their program, and they know it. Anybody wanna sue OM, that's who to call.

Hell, I'm trying to think of something frivolous to sure them for just so I can hire him.

Lewis, Miller and Jones should all retain him to sue OM, the OM Spirit, and Freeze, Bjork, Yancy, Ben, and Chuck Personally.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Ole Miss is terrified of that dude for many reasons, but the main one is he is sitting on enough to end their program, and they know it. Anybody wanna sue OM, that's who to call.

Hell, I'm trying to think of something frivolous to sure them for just so I can hire him.

Lewis, Miller and Jones should all retain him to sue OM, the OM Spirit, and Freeze, Bjork, Yancy, Ben, and Chuck Personally.
    REP GIVEN +10000000000

Banned
    vCash
    the flood gates are wide open. tsun is buns up and kneeling. they've thrown in the towel on any transfer restrictions. game over for now. Harbaugh (AKA General Sherman) made a detour from Atlanta and decided to pay a visit to the oxfartites .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post

Very Vague rumor that LL mom already has.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Very Vague rumor that LL mom already has.
    I was about to say the same thing. That would honestly worry me a LOT if I was an Ole Miss fan.

I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty sure Leo and Kobe would win a case if they sued them for slander and libel. I know if it were me I would sue them.