Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jalen Julius (OM) transferring

vCash
    I agree that AJ might reconsider now that SEC restrictions are lifted.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    His mom was quoted as well.....not happy with how they were lied to by OM staff.
    Umm...Hugh and staff never told a lie. You know better than that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    If Ta'amu leaves, you watch those WR's jump ship. A.J. can say he'd commit to them again all day long but if he doesn't have a QB to throw it to him watch how fast he calls his buddy Hurts at Bama. And it wouldn't surprise me to see Metcalf leave either if that happened. Loyalty be damned at that point. He's got an NFL career to think about.
    Ta'amu is not going to leave. If it comes down to it, Ole Miss will shower him with money. They got off extremely light with sanctions, but letting Ta'amu and Patterson leave would be as bad or worse than losing 20 scholarships for the next two years, as then you'd see a mass exodus. I don't expect them to have to do it, but I suspect they could track down $100k to get Ta-amu to stay if they had to.