Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New WR crystal ball towards us.

Banned
    vCash
    Been here 8 days and JoMo bout to sign a WR rated higher than any Muffin signed. Love the LA signees for the skill positions. They have done us right in the past.

vCash
    Sorry for the misspelled name. It was late... early... lol.

He is a beast. It would move our class to #11. If Mayden had not dropped to a 3 star, we would be in top 10.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Is Harris expected to sign in december?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Sorry for the misspelled name. It was late... early... lol.

He is a beast. It would move our class to #11. If Mayden had not dropped to a 3 star, we would be in top 10.

We're already at 11

https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Fo...teTeamRankings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Been here 8 days and JoMo bout to sign a WR rated higher than any Muffin signed. Love the LA signees for the skill positions. They have done us right in the past.
    Not going to give the prior staff any credit if he signs with us?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    Would like to raise our avg rating per recruit. Harris and whop would be a good start

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Nope. Not at the WR position. Seems to me JoMo pointed out how many targets are now available in his offense.

vCash
    Nope. Not at the WR position. Seems to me JoMo pointed out how many targets are now available in his offense.
    You do know we have been recruiting this player for a long time and many insiders like Ari and IYOK have continuously said he would more than likely sign with us, while Mullen was here

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    4 star Dontava James!

Great WR class!
    Geezus did someone bump this thread from months ago? How do some of you not know who Whop is?
    No Signature

Banned
    vCash
    You do know we have been recruiting this player for a long time and many insiders like Ari and IYOK have continuously said he would more than likely sign with us, while Mullen was here
    Nope, I don't follow college football recruiting till this time every year and I care zero about giving Muffin any credit for anything good that happens to our program since he bailed on Fitz two days after he had surgery and his team without so much as a goodbye meeting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Geezus did someone bump this thread from months ago? How do some of you not know who Whop is?
    What is a whop?*****

vCash
    Look at the offers so far from Moorhead and Co. A 4*QB, a 5* RB, and a 4*WR......The standard has gone up! I am so glad we are at least shooting for the stars.
    No Signature

vCash
    Nope, I don't follow college football recruiting till this time every year and I care zero about giving Muffin any credit for anything good that happens to our program since he bailed on Fitz two days after he had surgery and his team without so much as a goodbye meeting.
    Ok. I can understand the part about how he left but if Mullen is still here he would be potentially signing this player as well. Let's give props to Moorhead for continuing to recruit the player and props for a new recruit he signs but be reasonable about it.

vCash
    There was a goodbye meeting..Albeit brief, it was still a goodbye meeting.
    No Signature

vCash
    Doug Montello is dead to me.

vCash
    Nope...Gonna give Keytaon Thompson credit.
    No Signature

vCash
    How did we make such a jump without picking up any commits? We were 15th nationally 6th SEC just a few days ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    How did we make such a jump without picking up any commits? We were 15th nationally 6th SEC just a few days ago.
    With the merger complete, 247 re-ran the composite rankings without Scout for the first time. It changed some star ratings for kids, but looks like it helped us. We are actually up to 11th right now on the composite.

vCash
    There has been some shuffling with the rankings. They "merged" the 247 and scout rankings, so now the composite is only 247, Rivals, and ESPN. Some of our players like Jalen Mayden suffered in the rankings, evidently Scout had him as a 4* and 247 only has him as an 85 I think.

Some others must have benefited from the change.
    Leicester Till I Die

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Guys... the guy we are always calling WHOP... who we've been recruiting for a year, this is him. We talk about this guy literally all the time.
    Romans 5:8