Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OM Already Back At It...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    They also have a 4 star being CBd to them. They won’t miss a lick. They just got smarter
    They may get the kid... I have no idea, but it was David Johnson and his assistant that CB the kid to OM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time View Post
    Nabbing a four star or two in a class isn't really a sign of cheating.
    Lol.... ok buddy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time View Post
    Nabbing a four star or two in a class isn't really a sign of cheating.
    It is under their circumstances and recent past, particularly when considering where the kid is from.

vCash
    I understand where you are coming from but there are a pretty large number of four stars nationwide and an SEC team that can offer immediate playing time will attract a couple.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I am going to go ahead and call it now..OM will get death penalty. Our recruiting is about to be taken to another level. Players will want to play in Moorhead's system. We have already offered a 4* QB, 5*RB, and a 4*WR. OM will not BE ABLE TO STAND IT!! Jealousy will run rampant and they will do WHATEVER it takes to try and keep up. It will ultimately lead to their downfall. Book it.
    No Signature

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I am going to go ahead and call it now..OM will get death penalty. Our recruiting is about to be taken to another level. Players will want to play in Moorhead's system. We have already offered a 4* QB, 5*RB, and a 4*WR. OM will not BE ABLE TO STAND IT!! Jealousy will run rampant and they will do WHATEVER it takes to try and keep up. It will ultimately lead to their downfall. Book it.
    either the DP or something so bad they'll beg for the DP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    5 schollies and a $100 fine.

vCash
    Maybe they'll actually get what they should have gotten this time.

vCash
    Are you talking about Ole Miss or Yancy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Are you talking about Ole Miss or Yancy?
    Yancy just begs for the D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    If CJM turns us into a top 10 team with top 10-12 recruiting classes over the next two to three years it will absolutely KILL THEM!

They won't sniff the top 25 or have a recruiting class above 50. They will sell their souls and thus kill their football program in the process.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    If CJM turns us into a top 10 team with top 10-12 recruiting classes over the next two to three years it will absolutely KILL THEM!

They won't sniff the top 25 or have a recruiting class above 50. They will sell their souls and thus kill their football program in the process.

And the best part of it all......... they still won’t play for a West title or a natty. Maybe we don’t either but we will not be on death row either!! Muahhahah muahhhahhh muahhahaha!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Exactly he doesn't fit what Mullen wants to do anyway.
    He wasn't offered by Mullen when he was with us. Mullen may have told him to look around.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Mullen at it again you mean. Part 2 of his 3 part plan is now underway.
    1st, probation.
    2nd, get them caught doing stuff while on probation.
    3. grow the hump back.

It's a ballsy strategy by Mullen. Wonder if he is sending this kid with a wire. I know I would if I were Mullen.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I still have no idea why our coaching staff doesn't offer and visit every 5 star player. I mean if we are going to GA for a recruit, might as well stop in and talk to every 5 star there.
    Downvotes_Hype