Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 55

Thread: OM Already Back At It...

  1. #1
    Senior Member ShotgunDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,343
    vCash
    1100

    OM Already Back At It...


  2. #2
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    37,066
    vCash
    7839
    Prob just trying to get mullen?s attention with Mullen reportedly after fields. Gator fans will go nuts and Mullen will secure corral. Corral and Mullen are not a good match though

  3. #3
    Senior Member Dawg61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gold, Mississippi
    Posts
    17,344
    vCash
    700
    Florida's highest commit. Pro-style QB uh oh Muffin.

  4. #4
    Senior Member DogsofAnarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    379
    vCash
    500
    This doesn’t surprise most of us. The NCAA conducted a 4 year investigation, found 14 level 1 violations to be true, talked really big in their message to the Rebels then did absolutely NOTHING to stop them from cheating. Oh well.
    "The running spread is what we should do!"

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,238
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Florida's highest commit. Pro-style QB uh oh Muffin.
    Exactly he doesn't fit what Mullen wants to do anyway.

  6. #6
    Senior Member ShotgunDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,343
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Exactly he doesn't fit what Mullen wants to do anyway.
    I agree he doesn’t fit Mullen’s offense.

    Just find it odd when elite players visit shitty programs that are on probation

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    11,308
    vCash
    500
    If he flips then its business as usual up there.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Spiderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,079
    vCash
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    "Four-star, pro-style quarterback Matt Corral, who is a U.S. Army All-American, will be in Oxford throughout the weekend to see what the Rebels have to offer, according to a report from Tom Loy of 247Sports."

    I would too.

    What horseshit the NCAA is...... A 4 Star out of Cali_F'ing-Fornia with offers from Bama, Michigan and Florida is just gonna visit Om . Good God
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

    When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

  9. #9
    Senior Member Todd4State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    20,761
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I agree he doesn’t fit Mullen’s offense.

    Just find it odd when elite players visit shitty programs that are on probation
    If he's a true drop back guy he doesn't fit Ole Miss's offense either.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Dawg61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gold, Mississippi
    Posts
    17,344
    vCash
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Exactly he doesn't fit what Mullen wants to do anyway.
    Yea still be hilarious if Ole Miss flips him. The Gator melt would be epic. They are too stupid to realize this isn't Mullen's preferred style QB. Pretty amazing Florida doesn't have a single 5* committed.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Todd4State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    20,761
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Yea still be hilarious if Ole Miss flips him. The Gator melt would be epic. They are too stupid to realize this isn't Mullen's preferred style QB. Pretty amazing Florida doesn't have a single 5* committed.
    Exactly. They won't have nearly as many fans that would give him a pass like our fans did.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,238
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I agree he doesn’t fit Mullen’s offense.

    Just find it odd when elite players visit shitty programs that are on probation
    Agree w that for sure

  13. #13
    That Damn Yankee Coach in Florida
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6,214
    vCash
    500
    2 things

    1. He doesn't fit Mullen offense

    2. He has his share of off field issues. USC dropped him because of them & several schools were unwilling to take him because of it

  14. #14
    Senior Member ShotgunDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,343
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    2 things
    2. He has his share of off field issues. USC dropped him because of them & several schools were unwilling to take him because of it
    Funny how we always seem to find out it is these types of kids that are enticed.

    I fully expect him to embrace the beautiful campus

  15. #15
    Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,909
    vCash
    1100
    Fla. also lost the first guy to commit to them for the 2018 year and in his message when he decommited, he said he'd like to thank Fla. for offering a scholarship to his "dream school". O'le Don needs to start visiting some of his Fla. commits instead of ours looks like.

  16. #16
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    37,066
    vCash
    7839
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Fla. also lost the first guy to commit to them for the 2018 year and in his message when he decommited, he said he'd like to thank Fla. for offering a scholarship to his "dream school". O'le Don needs to start visiting some of his Fla. commits instead of ours looks like.
    Florida class was ranked higher, but Mullen wants his old one

  17. #17
    Senior Member yjnkdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,072
    vCash
    500
    This should be his theme song - Take The Money And Run by The Steve Miller Band


    OM doesn't care about if a player fits their needs. It's all about the stars and publicity.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,251
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    2 things

    1. He doesn't fit Mullen offense

    2. He has his share of off field issues. USC dropped him because of them & several schools were unwilling to take him because of it
    ******* is in a bad spot with this one. I give ******* credit for recruiting good citizens while he was here. This kid is in no way, shape, or form his type of qb or player.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    258
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    "Four-star, pro-style quarterback Matt Corral, who is a U.S. Army All-American, will be in Oxford throughout the weekend to see what the Rebels have to offer, according to a report from Tom Loy of 247Sports."

    I would too.

    What horseshit the NCAA is...... A 4 Star out of Cali_F'ing-Fornia with offers from Bama, Michigan and Florida is just gonna visit Om . Good God
    Well om is going to show the ncaa what a horsepoop organization they really are by showing that the "sanctions" are meaningless and they are back in business full speed ahead. I predict that om will have a top 15-20 class in 2019, wait and see. They have been emboldened by the lack of any punishment and realize that the threat of lawsuits had the ncaa running with their tail between their legs, cowards.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Dawgology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,763
    vCash
    600
    I mean...sooooo many people said these 13 scholarships lost over 4 year would be DEVASTATING for Ole Miss..... yeah...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer: Elitedawgs is a privately owned and operated forum that is managed by alumni of Mississippi State University. This website is in no way affiliated with the Mississippi State University, The Southeastern Conference (SEC) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author and may not reflect the views of other members of this forum or elitedawgs.com. The interactive nature of the elitedawgs.com forums makes it impossible for elitedawgs.com to assume responsibility for any of the content posted at this site. Ideas, thoughts, suggestion, comments, opinions, advice and observations made by participants at elitedawgs.com are not endorsed by elitedawgs.com
Elitedawgs: A Mississippi State Fan Forum, Mississippi State Football, Mississippi State Basketball, Mississippi State Baseball, Mississippi State Athletics. Mississippi State message board.