Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jalen Julius (OM) transferring

vCash

Jalen Julius (OM) transferring

Cornerback... 12 games 27 tackles 1.5 tfl

Care to backtrack on 2 more than Shea and Anderson transferring, spider?

vCash
    They're gonna lose 8 - 10 if not more.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 12-05-2017 at 03:08 PM.

vCash
    I agree that 8-10 seems likely
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Pat Forde say:

"Faced with major backlash from players and parents seeking to transfer but facing school-enforced restrictions, Ole Miss reversed course and lifted limitations on football transfers this afternoon. Story to come."

https://twitter.com/YahooForde/statu...18205003960321
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Pat Forde say:

"Faced with major backlash from players and parents seeking to transfer but facing school-enforced restrictions, Ole Miss reversed course and lifted limitations on football transfers this afternoon. Story to come."

It is almost as if several of the players have some sort of dirt on the program. Who was it that said, "Wen you buy a player, you don't own them, they own you."?
    WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING?!?

vCash
    By more than 10 players. I wonder if he expounds on Major Backlash. .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Pat Forde say:

That's why they all are hiring Mars. Ole Miss is his bitch. Wait until these kids go home of christmas and talk to buddies who play at other schools or when Mom and Dad say it would be easier if you were playing in California.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Cornerback... 12 games 27 tackles 1.5 tfl

Care to backtrack on 2 more than Shea and Anderson transferring, spider?
    I am actually surprised. Figured after they got off light and with Luke getting the job, most would stay.

It's hurting their depth, but I do wish a few main contributors other that Patterson were leaving.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

Banned
    vCash
    All of the melters are starting to get it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    I am actually surprised. Figured after they got off light and with Luke getting the job, most would stay.

It's hurting their depth, but I do wish a few main contributors other that Patterson were leaving.
    Yep. Need Jefferson to make it official and lodge go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    There gonna lose 8 - 10 if not more.
    We can only hope. I also hope both QB's transfer...

Banned
    vCash
    I could see Speaks to NFL early now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Yep. Need Jefferson to make it official and lodge go
    Jefferson was mentioned in the article and based on the comments by his Dad I'm 99% sure we can assume he is gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post

Patterson is the head of the snake. No QB means their WR aren't going to be able to be utilized as much. They already have issues at pretty much every other position and also lose their kicker and punter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Jefferson was mentioned in the article and based on the comments by his Dad I'm 99% sure we can assume he is gone.
    His mom was quoted as well.....not happy with how they were lied to by OM staff.

vCash
    Yep. I heard after aTm game from my OM family member he was gone. Glad it is public now... every one that says they leaving makes it easier for the next one

vCash
    With the word that Patterson is transferring, this picture was taken this afternoon just outside of Ta'amu's apartment door. Looks like Ole Miss has made him a priority.

vCash
    Going to be easy to see who's still getting paid up there.

vCash
    And it mentioned they had retained Mars as well

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    If Ta'amu leaves, you watch those WR's jump ship. A.J. can say he'd commit to them again all day long but if he doesn't have a QB to throw it to him watch how fast he calls his buddy Hurts at Bama. And it wouldn't surprise me to see Metcalf leave either if that happened. Loyalty be damned at that point. He's got an NFL career to think about.