Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Staff

Banned
    vCash
    TN & AR would love to have our "problems".

vCash
    Steve is discussing Tim Brewster on his board! Would be HR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post
    Heard A&M is willing to pay Brewster over a million to come with Jimbo.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post
    He's not interested & he's not coming

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    He's not interested & he's not coming
    Any educated guesses on staff hirings iyok?

vCash
    Id rather hire the right guy 4 weeks from now than the wrong guy tomorrow.

vCash
    Brewster has been in touch with State friendly folks recently, but I don’t think he overtly expressed any interest in coming back.

vCash
    Maybe Coach Mo is waiting for the bowl season to end, at the request of Don Brown, to see if Harbaugh jumps to the Tampa Bay Bucs or New York Giants. Man what a Christmas present that would be!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Is this gonna be the new agenda?

Some of you guys who are worried about a new Coach on Dec 4 should find a new hobby. Obviously known of you guys have a clue about Coaching and how things are done, and yes I once Coached and was an AD! Please step away from the edge.
    Glad to see some sense around here!! Some of these posters have to be minors!!
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Maybe Coach Mo is waiting for the bowl season to end, at the request of Don Brown, to see if Harbaugh jumps to the Tampa Bay Bucs or New York Giants. Man what a Christmas present that would be!
    That's what I've heard too. If Harbaugh goes to the NFL is the key. Brown is very loyal to Harbaugh and if he stays in Ann Arbor so does Brown.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Id rather hire the right guy 4 weeks from now than the wrong guy tomorrow.

THIS - Agree 150% Hack.

vCash
    I?m thinking Jeff Fisher to the Browns

vCash
    Any chance Harbaugh goes to the Chicago Bears? That was the job I heard he might be interested in.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Well the early signing period is less than three weeks away. Don't pay enough attention to know whether having a DC in place will matter for that or not. I would think that defensive recruits that weren't just MSU fans would want to know who their defensive coordinator is before committing, which would mean having a DC in place at least early enough to visit recruits on the defensive side of the ball before the signing period opens would be helpful.
    Agree
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    No question that would be a huge break for us- and we really could use one.

vCash
    Last overnight hire by Mullen = Sirmon.

Banned
    vCash
    I like posts like this. however, would Brown follow Harbaugh to the NFL? well of course he prolly would. I guess the question would be whether or not Harbaugh and his new bosses would consider Brown NFL worthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I like posts like this. however, would Brown follow Harbaugh to the NFL? well of course he prolly would. I guess the question would be whether or not Harbaugh and his new bosses would consider Brown NFL worthy.
    I doubt it. Brown has never coached in the NFL.

vCash
    If anybody thinks not having a DC for the early signing day wont hurt us you are fooling yourself. Im not hating on Moorhead I like him so far hopefully he will do a great job. Im behind him, but we need to start filling some holes to help keep some of these kids. Also if its 3 MONTHS from now and we dont have a DC it is panic mode

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    If anybody thinks not having a DC for the early signing day wont hurt us you are fooling yourself. Im not hating on Moorhead I like him so far hopefully he will do a great job. Im behind him, but we need to start filling some holes to help keep some of these kids. Also if its 3 MONTHS from now and we dont have a DC it is panic mode
    stay calm. listen to Hack. It will be ok.