I don't understand why people are demanding that our staff be fully in place and complete only a couple of weeks or so after we hired Moorhead. He probably has most of his staff basically in place but they're at other places and are probably waiting for the appropriate time to let their current employers know. Not all coaches are like Dan and let everyone know that they want out months ahead of time. In fact the rumor is he already has most of his offensive staff in place so we'll probably hear some rumors today or tomorrow and some official hires later in the week. Then you have guys that may stay like Looney, Baker, and Boniol.

And I'll say this ahead of time right now- if you're expecting another Grantham hire at DC you're probably going to be disappointed. I imagine that we're probably going to get either Bob Shoop, Vic Koenning, or David Blackwell from Jacksonville State. We might see a Co-DC situation like Moorhead had at Fordham too. Just speculation on my part. But the pending meltdown isn't. However, if people research the three coaches I just mentioned I think they should be satisfied because they meet the criteria that we want except for being a "big name".