Thread: Bowl Seating Chart

vCash

Bowl Seating Chart

Does anyone know where the Bulldog Club seats are at for the bowl game? Are they the same crappy end zone corner like they were the other two times? If so, I rather just buy mine from Ticket Master.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Howboutdemdogs View Post
    Does anyone know where the Bulldog Club seats are at for the bowl game? Are they the same crappy end zone corner like they were the other two times? If so, I rather just buy mine from Ticket Master.
    Not sure where they are but the two times I bought tickets thru the school, it was the crappy end zone corner seats.

vCash
    103-116 club seats available.

vCash
    I'd start off with Stub Hub or Ticket Master. Definitely cheaper and probably better seats too. Learned my lesson at the Orange Bowl and it was a pretty expensive lesson.

vCash
    Do we know what side of the field state fans are on yet. So when I use seat geek I know what sections to get my tix

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Do we know what side of the field state fans are on yet. So when I use seat geek I know what sections to get my tix
    West sideline.

https://twitter.com/hailstatefb/stat...30440079654914

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggChicken View Post
    Cool thanks

vCash
    My days of ordering through the BDC are over after the last several years. I'll be using StubHub going forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    Not sure where they are but the two times I bought tickets thru the school, it was the crappy end zone corner seats.
    I am not sitting there this time. I am going after market for my tickets.

vCash
    Couldn't agree more. I like supporting the BDC, but the Orange Bowl taught me a lesson too.

vCash
    The only bowl that we did not get screwed was the Music City Bowl. The Orange, The Liberty, and The Gator were the worst.