Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cam Akers- Ole Miss- and an Old friend

vCash

Cam Akers- Ole Miss- and an Old friend

Cam Akers specifically rejected the OM offer and signed with FSU because of the looming investigation. How do i know? Let?s just say i talked to a friend of mine who happens to be a former coach. It is 100% that without the NCAA mess he?s going to OM. He also told me that if they landed Akers he would have brought at least 2-3 recruits that MSU signed last yr w him. Let that sink in. Plus, last years class they signed was well below avg.

This is significant.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Ok. Was that coach Bobby Hall?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrdawg View Post
    Cam Akers specifically rejected the OM offer and signed with FSU because of the looming investigation. How do i know? Let?s just say i talked to a friend of mine who happens to be a former coach. It is 100% that without the NCAA mess he?s going to OM. He also told me that if they landed Akers he would have brought at least 2-3 recruits that MSU signed last yr w him. Let that sink in. Plus, last years class they signed was well below avg.

This is significant.
    Ask your friend if that now Jimbo is gone and they got no punishment that would effect him, would he want to come back closer to home.

Believe me, they are back door working it, that's why Bjork claiming poaching is so rich.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Ask your friend if that now Jimbo is gone and they got no punishment that would effect him, would he want to come back closer to home.

Believe me, they are back door working it, that's why Bjork claiming poaching is so rich.
    OM loses qb, metcalf, and AJ next season, along with Rawlings, Patterson (ol), sims, and potentially little. Why in the world would cam want to play at OM in 2019?

vCash
    Matt Luke is their coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Matt Luke is their coach
    3 year bowl ban

vCash

You still mad Akers went to Florida State?

vCash
    Judd Boswell couldn’t close the deal for Umiss.. oh well.

vCash

I?m hearing the same. They want him to transfer in badly. It maybe a pipe dream but they are making an attempt.

vCash
    Believe me, they are back door working it
    Yancy recruiting?

vCash
    Cam would be a fool to come back to OM. But they are definitely back-dooring this thing. OM acts like they got off light.
    Yes- that Behr

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I?m hearing the same. They want him to transfer in badly. It maybe a pipe dream but they are making an attempt.
    Why would Akers sit out a year and go play for OM? That would be one of the dumbest moves ever
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Why would Akers sit out a year and go play for OM? That would be one of the dumbest moves ever
    He would not. Only om people think this is even possible

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Have they forgotten that they are the ones that are having transfers due to sanctions and being lied to. If Akers wanted to be at OM he would have went originally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    After the way this whole thing went down, I put nothing past them. They are the luckiest SOBs on the planet. Wouldn't surprise me if they landed the #1 class in the nation next year. And I'm only half kidding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Have they forgotten that they are the ones that are having transfers due to sanctions and being lied to. If Akers wanted to be at OM he would have went originally.
    Whew... thank you

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    After the way this whole thing went down, I put nothing past them. They are the luckiest SOBs on the planet. Wouldn't surprise me if they landed the #1 class in the nation next year. And I'm only half kidding.
    No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid mouth View Post
    You still mad Akers went to Florida State?
    No, I was seriously asking him to ask his friend if his friend is that filled in on Akers
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    No, I was seriously asking him to ask his friend if his friend is that filled in on Akers
    Not sure if i understand
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Judd Boswell couldn’t close the deal for Umiss.. oh well.
    Good on that Louisville boy then.