Thread: Rest Well fellow Bulldogs....Time will tell the tale

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

Rest Well fellow Bulldogs....Time will tell the tale

I barely looked at what occurred today with the limp dicks in Indianapolis, and will not mention it to give it credence and credibility.

Let's focus on us.

We have a top 10 team coming back next year for football. We have an undefeated much improved Basketball team that is looking better each game. we have a baseball coach who melds teaching and coaching as well as you will see. Couple that with an AD and President who are all pulling in the same direction as everyone else, and we are in a good spot.

We went into last weekend smelling like a turd. We came out this weekend smelling like a Rose, with an upgrade at HC from an offense standpoint.

Let's get exited about taking that next step. Let's keep givng what we had been, and up it 10% each. Let's do what we can to help coach Moorhead. Enjoy your weekends. Drink some borbon this weekend and rest assured that the current Mississippi State University athletic department and president have served us well the last few years.

Stay the course, stay calm, and stay vigilant ( keeping my 3's). it does wok if you use it. We will be fine and change some perspectives soon enough...

vCash
    Rouge is on a roll!

vCash

Headed for the Great White North!

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I barely looked at what occurred today with the limp dicks in Indianapolis, and will not mention it to give it credence and credibility.

Let's focus on us.

We have a top 10 team coming back next year for football. We have an undefeated much improved Basketball team that is looking better each game. we have a baseball coach who melds teaching and coaching as well as you will see. Couple that with an AD and President who are all pulling in the same direction as everyone else, and we are in a good spot.

We went into last weekend smelling like a turd. We came out this weekend smelling like a Rose, with an upgrade at HC from an offense standpoint.

Let's get exited about taking that next step. Let's keep givng what we had been, and up it 10% each. Let's do what we can to help coach Moorhead. Enjoy your weekends. Drink some borbon this weekend and rest assured that the current Mississippi State University athletic department and president have served us well the last few years.

Stay the course, stay calm, and stay vigilant ( keeping my 3's). it does wok if you use it. We will be fine and change some perspectives soon enough...
    I got an hour of sleep last night!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBacker View Post
    I got an hour of sleep last night!
    I am at total peace. What we have going on is great. Despite their relatively light penalties, they set themselves back several years. Looks like we have an HC that is going to exploit this.

The comments in the COI about decades long corruption proves us right. And frankly even if they had gotten the Death Penalty the UNM cult would not have acknowledged their own guilt. They are damaged goods with a habit of dragging recruits into court. You can forget recruiting well with that track record. I am over it.

vCash
    An excellent position paper, Rouge...sanity to counteract so much insanity on boards all day....all our griping is giving the enemy comfort and aid....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post

Let's focus on us.

I?m with ya, Brother! Screw unm. I?m so excited about Coach JoMo, the new staff he?s putting together and the talent on our team that unm is an afterthought to me. Our new coach exudes confidence(not the fake kind, like someone else). Quit worrying about unm they are who they have always been. We are in the greatest era of MSU sports and I?m enjoying the ride!

HailState!

vCash
    Well at least the Bearsharks are officially under repeat offender status now if anything happens over the next few years. You would think continuing to cheat with an NOA in your possession would warrant repeat offender status but apparently not. But they are going to have to be at least a little careful at this point or risk something truly severe from the NCAA (if that's even possible anymore).

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Humble bump after we landed some nice assistants in football and are 8-0 in basketball. Have a statement game Tuesday night on a national stage.

I?ll say MSU athletics overall ended 2017 much improved over the way it entered 2017. Stay the course.

vCash
    The transfers are going to hurt Ole Miss long term. I also think Moorhead and his recruiting will hurt them a lot too- especially in state. Hevesy and Gonzalez hurt us a lot at the o-line and WR position and we have paid the price for that.

We do need to take the next step- and winning the Egg Bowl while keeping up what we are doing against everyone else will help us do that. Our guys have to step up next year and do it. Hopefully the turd burger of a way that our season ended will cause our guys to be extra motivated this offseason and next year.

And after the dirty way that Ole Miss played last year I hope we concuss a couple of their WR's and hurt their QB next year and then celebrate it. Abrams- you know what to do.

vCash
    Totally agree RougeDawg.