Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's time to go "All In."

vCash

It's time to go "All In."

These so-called "penalties" are a joke. 13 total scholarships is completely worth it. We need to fire Bracky this afternoon and begin putting our own Network in place. The NCAA is done and the Wild West Era is here. Market value for croots is now the norm. Holy shit, I never thought I'd see the day.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    If you think what all UM went through and is going to lose is worth it.. I don't know what to tell you. It's not and won't happen here.

vCash
    Agreed. It’s time to play the game. Basically, keep it under LOIC and down to a handful of Level 1’s and you’re looking at maybe a 10 or less scholarship reduction and a couple years probation. VERY worth it for championship and Playoff berth. VERY.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    These so-called "penalties" are a joke. 13 total scholarships is completely worth it. We need to fire Bracky this afternoon and begin putting our own Network in place. The NCAA is done and the Wild West Era is here. Market value for croots is now the norm. Holy shit, I never thought I'd see the day.
    I agree WMD. Time to go all in.

vCash
    I dont have much, but will gladly donate to the slush fund.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    If you think what all UM went through and is going to lose is worth it.. I don't know what to tell you. It's not and won't happen here.
    What did they lose? Because I learned from this: don’t mess with academics but everything else pretty much goes. 15 Level 1’s and LOIC and they lose 13 scholarships??? Hahahahahahaha. Keep it under 5 Level 1’s and go win your Natty. It’s a done deal. This ruling will absolutely change the landscape of the SEC and amateur athletics. Mark it down on your calendar. It’s the day. EVERYTHING changed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    What did they lose? Because I learned from this: don’t mess with academics but everything else pretty much goes. 15 Level 1’s and LOIC and they lose 13 scholarships??? Hahahahahahaha. Keep it under 5 Level 1’s and go win your Natty. It’s a done deal. This ruling will absolutely change the landscape of the SEC and amateur athletics. Mark it down on your calendar. It’s the day. EVERYTHING changed.
    It's even worse than that. There is no incentive to stop cheating when you get caught. Just keep it going...

vCash
    If y?all need a bag man, PM me. I like to go to the high school games. Hahahaha!

vCash
    Agreed, keep it under 10 Level 1's and get a 6-7 scholarship reduction and move on.

vCash
    It's not what you want as the precedent case I wouldn't think but it's what they went with. The only reason it was so bad for OM is because they fought it so hard. If they would have taken some medicine early it would have been much less of an ordeal.

Guess we'll never know if they way they fought it had any impact or not, but at first glance it would appear that while we all though they were handling it the worst way possible that it might have helped.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    The process was the punishment. Still relatively light, but not nothing.

If you have a really good administration and coach, going all in may not be the right way to go. But otherwise, yes, you go all in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    I dont have much, but will gladly donate to the slush fund.
    I am in charge. I will get you my PayPal in a few**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I am in charge. I will get you my PayPal in a few**
    Haha, I was going to say that Im firing up a GoFundMe and taking payments! Any State fans feel free to donate..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    We must and will run an ethical program. If you think we would get the same penalties as OM and that would make it worth cheating, then I feel sorry for you.

We have the coach now. We have a class that will pull recruits. If OM continues to thumb their noses at NCAA they will get hit again. It is that simple.

Any thinker would assume they will get it again in the next three years. The NCAA more or less said they have a culture of cheating and that it will cause more sanctions when the continue cheating (not if, when).

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post

Scoops, the only way this goes bad for them in any way is if they have a mass exodus of transfers. And with this news today, you can all but guarantee that ain?t gonna happen.
    You?re right - it won?t happen here. We might as well be ready to be 12-14th in the league each year. We as a body of ppl at MSU have more character than to cheat - even if everyone around us does it. It?s a travesty. Honestly I think I am done with college sports after this.

Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    It's even worse than that. There is no incentive to stop cheating when you get caught. Just keep it going...
    You?re right Shelton. The NCAA just showed everyone that they have no teeth or desire to stop this. The COI states that there is a culture within the entire OM population of cheating and corruption - and they still did nothing to put a stop to it.

You know what ?? I do think it?s time for the P5 to break away. But you can bet that they do t want to after this decision was handed down. Now they can all do what they want with no real repercussions for this actions. No accountability.

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash
    I would like to officially apply to be a bagman. My Venmo, Paypal, and Bitcoin accounts are all open for donations.

vCash
    I thought it wouldn't be as bad as many people on here thought. Constant messaging by some posters about how bad Ole Miss was going to be hammered. Turns out we had just as bad, if not worse, penalties under the minor infractions when Bob Tyler was coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perpetual Underachiever View Post
    I would like to officially apply to be a bagman. My Venmo, Paypal, and Bitcoin accounts are all open for donations.
    Lemme holler at some of your bitcoin my man..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    I thought it wouldn't be as bad as many people on here thought. Constant messaging by some posters about how bad Ole Miss was going to be hammered. Turns out we had just as bad, if not worse, penalties under the minor infractions when Bob Tyler was coach.
    For damn sure

vCash
    I agree had I known Cam Newton was the difference maker in a natty, I'd been all over that....the MSU defense was far better than Auburn's.