Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why all the hate?

vCash

Why all the hate?

We should be happy for an alum who has moved up the ranks to AD of a big SEC school.

We should also be proud of a coach who has done well enough to earn a coaching job at a big SEC school.

Yes, we're on the brink, but budget, school size, and recruiting demographics dictate we'll always be mid-pack, just like unm.

Enjoy our success and be happy we can get someone as good or better to follow up!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    We should be happy for an alum who has moved up the ranks to AD of a big SEC school.
    No problem, it's the stealing from your school that is the problem!

We should also be proud of a coach who has done well enough to earn a coaching job at a big SEC school.
    No problem, it's the lie's he told about staying here!

Yes, we're on the brink, but budget, school size, and recruiting demographics dictate we'll always be mid-pack, just like unm.

Enjoy our success and be happy we can get someone as good or better to follow up!
    I hope we kick his butt come Sept.
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

Banned
    vCash
    Dan has done a good job and he is getting his reward - but we are just frustrated because of OM losses and seasons that never go as expected due to multiple reasons.

It's the little things like Jace Christmann making field goals is like a big deal to us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Spy View Post
    Dan has done a good job and he is getting his reward - but we are just frustrated because of OM losses and seasons that never go as expected due to multiple reasons.
    This is Mississippi State defined, you should be used to it!

vCash

I'm sorry but my expectations are much higher than yours

vCash

The best part about this will be the end of this attitude

vCash
    This has to end

vCash
    No we won't !!!!

vCash
    You were doing so good until you put us in with the sharks.

After a night to think about you are correct. But I thought Scott a lightweight when he was here and didn't mind at all he was gone.

Last edited by shannondawg; 11-27-2017 at 07:52 PM.

vCash

This is some USM thinking here.

We are a big time job & school & the sooner all of us jump on that way of thinking, the sooner others will agree.

vCash

All of that is true and I'm sure most fans would agree but what puts all of that out of mind is the way he left. Yes yes I know and I'm sure most new that he would leave one day and that's fine. Do it like a man! Don't lie to your team. All he had to do was be honest and say he feels it's time to move on and not sneak out and take half the staff with you knowing what it could do to our current commitments! Some have said it's just business but that's bs. Could any of you lied to the kids that give you 100% everyday and believed in you ?

vCash

17 that traitor!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This is some USM thinking here.

We are a big time job & school & the sooner all of us jump on that way of thinking, the sooner others will agree.
    Yep we are an SEC team and in the top half of the league. Gotta start acting like it!

Banned
    vCash

vCash

So we are the minor league affiliate for UF?? We'll prime their next DC, AD and HC and give them a nice reach around while they go in dry! 17 that and 17 Stricklin!!

vCash
    I have nothing against Mullen. He had no real ties to us other than as his employer. I was very upset to see him go but can also understand him. As the AD of Florida I can understand what loafers did, but as a fellow alumnus of MSU I will never forgive him for it.

vCash

Then go be a gator fan then you ******

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I have nothing against Mullen. He had no real ties to us other than as his employer. I was very upset to see him go but can also understand him. As the AD of Florida I can understand what loafers did, but as a fellow alumnus of MSU I will never forgive him for it.
    Mullen would be a moron to turn down the HC job at Florida at $8 mill a year but that doesn't stop me from telling him to eat a giant shitburger every day. I've already moved on from Dan. He's a choke artist. I am now excited for our new coach. I trust Cohen. He's proving to be a bad ass athletic director.

vCash

17ing Troll. Enforcer!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    give them a nice reach around while they go in dry!!
    Don't know if that is physically possible, but lol yes 17 Don Mullin and 17 the male cheerleader!