Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Mullen thread - He's Gone so keep it all here

vCash
    Dan is a fraud. He's even giving Florida fake smiles.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Dan is a fraud. He's even giving Florida fake smiles.
    He better refrain from talking shit about the Sun Belt the next few seasons. He will be lobbying for a gig in that conference around 2020-2021.

vCash
    Oh yeah. I've been meaning to ask if anyone "in the know" has an idea of how much we will be owed by UF for violating the Slive Rule. Ha!!

vCash
    Got home and turned on the TV news - all Mullen - -all ?Dan?s gonna save us?. I hate living in the Jacksonville TV market

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    Well, somebody has to do it.....Rebs have ?Pine Box Tubby? for their own......what will be Mullen?s nick name now?........
    Dasshole

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I don't know why... I'm watching but God..all of us who have heard his crap for years...know the bullsh*t.
    Relentless effort...over and over.. more coach speak
    Hey I like scoring points..thats fun.. i won't stop. HAHAHA Riiigghht classy coach who won't run up the score...
    That's the shit I didn't like about him too. I only saw 4 years of relentless or very good effort. 2009, 2010, 2014 (minus OM & GT games), and this year until Arky game. Although I would question Georgia and maybe Auburn games too.

He padded his stats against bad opponents and struggled to score 20 against top 4 SEC W teams, every year.
    Last edited by dawgday166; 11-27-2017 at 06:50 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by West Tn Dawg View Post
    The way he said it, I felt like he was saying he had 9 years at State and 4 years at FL and understood the "SEC" just means more. Not Florida.
    Is this the same guy who said on SEC coaches corner before the season started 2 or 3 years ago "We went on vacation to Europe this summer. It was nice going someplace in the world where EVERYTHING isn't about SEC football".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by West Tn Dawg View Post
    The way he said it, I felt like he was saying he had 9 years at State and 4 years at FL and understood the "SEC" just means more. Not Florida.
    Then you should listen to it again. The tone, the way he referred to both places and inflection seemed pretty obvious what he was saying. I respect his decision to move on but am truly disappointed in the way he has handled it.

vCash
    Bye Dan. Bye meddling, bye 1A/1B. Bye senior scrubs over freshman studs. Bye up for every job. Bye its never my fault. Bye lateral move. Bye country club. Bye Air Mullen. Bye shrimp dick in big games. Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

vCash
    "Championships!" Mullen....truth ain't in him!