Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Mullen thread - He's Gone so keep it all here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdDawg View Post
    Retirement contract? How much do you need nowadays to retire? He?s already made well over $30 million.
    All about perspective. I had a archaeologist friend who won $3m in the GA lottery. He bought a small house in the country, a new F250, a bass boat, and put the rest in a trust. Worked spring and fall when the weather was nice and only chose jobs near good bass fishing. Archaeology paid for bait, gas, beer, bait, and food. Something tell me Dan needs more than that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    All about perspective. I had a archaeologist friend who won $3m in the GA lottery. He bought a small house in the country, a new F250, a bass boat, and put the rest in a trust. Worked spring and fall when the weather was nice and only chose jobs near good bass fishing. Archaeology paid for bait, gas, beer, bait, and food. Something tell me Dan needs more than that.
    Man, your buddy is living the life.

vCash
    Well, somebody has to do it.....Rebs have ?Pine Box Tubby? for their own......what will be Mullen?s nick name now?........

vCash
    I don't know why... I'm watching but God..all of us who have heard his crap for years...know the bullsh*t.
    Relentless effort...over and over.. more coach speak
    Hey I like scoring points..thats fun.. i won't stop. HAHAHA Riiigghht classy coach who won't run up the score...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    Well, somebody has to do it.....Rebs have ?Pine Box Tubby? for their own......what will be Mullen?s nick name now?........
    Nothing... He's gone and dead to us. He lied but thats what ever college head coach does.
    He didn't make any outrageous claims like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    Lateral Move
    All Aboard and Soft Landings!

vCash
    Mullen is about to find out that the U of F isn?t as easy to recruit as it used to be..... lots of schools cherry picking from that state now. And I don?t care what anyone says.... I?ve lost all respect for Dan. You don?t leave a team like he did. He straight up lied to them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I don't know why... I'm watching but God..all of us who have heard his crap for years...know the bullsh*t.
    Relentless effort...over and over.. more coach speak
    Hey I like scoring points..thats fun.. i won't stop. HAHAHA Riiigghht classy coach who won't run up the score...
    Yeah. Relentless effort. Like the last series vs. Bama or the first vs. UM. What a bumper sticker! If only bumper stickers could coach . . .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post
    Lateral Move
    THIS ^^^ Lateral Move Mullen

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Not sure if mentioned yet, but has anyone thought about the Irony of this timing? One of the main proponents of the early signing period due to his perception that it would increase our chances of maintaining recruiting classes, bolts a couple weeks before the first early signing period ever? Yankee was given everything he ever wanted and more, but it wasn't enough.

Barring any back to back horrid seasons he could have retired here. How much of a gut punch will it be if Lil Nicky hangs them up this year or next? Dipshit will have gone over to the potential next Bama, in Georgia, while finally having the team to win the West without Saban.

I say this because there has been a noticeable decline in Bama the last 3-4 seasons. They could've easily had 3 losses this year, including to us and LSU. The trajectory of that program is currently downward and Nicky may want to get out before ending a career with an 8-4 season. They have Mizzou and TN from east next year, with USC in 2019, and Georgia in 2020. Let's factor in an Auburn team on the rise, the most talented team in MSU history and an LSU that always plays them tight. He's getting up in age and may not want to wait much longer and go out somewhat on top.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Mullen is about to find out that the U of F isn?t as easy to recruit as it used to be..... lots of schools cherry picking from that state now. And I don?t care what anyone says.... I?ve lost all respect for Dan. You don?t leave a team like he did. He straight up lied to them.
    This is where i'm at. If a coach tells the media and fans, I'm happy here, great job, blah,blah,blah and then leaves, that's part of it. Telling your players straight to their face you're not going anywhere and then bailing on them. That takes, a cold hearted snake. That's narcissistic, sociapath behavior. No remorse, no concern for anyone but yourself. Showed his true colors. And Megan saying she hated the way they were treated at florida, blah,blah,blah and now Dan saying she picked going back there. They can have both of them

vCash

The Bum will be on FineBum if interested.........

Coming up shortly.
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    I’n right there with you.
    Don't forget playing not to lose in Jacksonville every year. Also against FSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    They better hope they don't have a 150 lb RB on the roster because that guy is about to be killed running up the middle 10 times a game.
    Can't wait to read UF fans melt over that kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    think about it. If information that c34 posted was true, Megan was also ready for a change of scenery. I have a feeling they are looking at this new Florida contract as their retirement. If he survives it great. If not and he still wants to work, he is pretty good as an analyst and can go work for espn with less stress.
    Four years and gone. You heard it here. Their expectations aren't sustainable anymore. There gas been a paradigm change. Read below.

Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    This^^^

Add the smaller Florida schools bleeding the depth UF might have expected get a decade ago. It's long rebuild. Boo Bounds is wrong. He will not win big there.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Don't forget playing not to lose in Jacksonville every year. Also against FSU.

Can't wait to read UF fans melt over that kind of stuff.

Four years and gone. You heard it here. Their expectations aren't sustainable anymore. There gas been a paradigm change. Read below.

This^^^

Add the smaller Florida schools bleeding the depth UF might have expected get a decade ago. It's long rebuild. Boo Bounds is wrong. He will not win big there.
    Similar to how when USM is good, we suffer with our depth some. I didn't think about USF, UCF, FAU, and others all taking the 3rd string type players from UF. It will be interesting to see if Mullen ups his recruiting game or if UF will melt down when he gets a top 20 class instead of a top 5.

vCash

Mullen on Finebum now......

Had to follow Spurrier already!
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

vCash
    **** that guy.

Banned
    vCash
    What did he say? I don’t watch Finebaum.

vCash
    who?

vCash
    17 him

vCash
    He probably said, "We just love Gainsville soooo much that we couldn't pass it up. Megan just looooves the fans here and doesn't actually think they suck. Go Gay tors".