Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mullen thread - He's Gone so keep it all here

vCash

The Mullen thread - He's Gone so keep it all here

More
    Dan Mullen's contract -- $6 million a year for six years, the Sun has learned -- @pat_dooley
    Not the enormous amount people were expecting -- especially if rumors were true that we were going to $6m+. Guy was just ready to go.

Oh, and buyout here was only $500k.
    Last edited by bluelightstar; 11-27-2017 at 01:56 PM.

vCash
    We would have gone up to 6.5-7. He was just ready to leave.

vCash
    A source would have been nice bluelight...The buyout of $500k isn't the deal.. UF would have paid way more to get him likely.
    https://twitter.com/pat_dooley/status/935218900266049536
    Pat Dooley
    @pat_dooleyFollowingFollowing
    @pat_dooley

More

Dan Mullen's contract -- $6 million a year for six years, the Sun has learned

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    A source would have been nice bluelight...The buyout of $500k isn't the deal.. UF would have paid way more to get him likely.
    https://twitter.com/pat_dooley/status/935218900266049536
    Pat Dooley
    @pat_dooleyFollowingFollowing
    @pat_dooley

More

Dan Mullen's contract -- $6 million a year for six years, the Sun has learned
    sorry messed it up from my phone trying to embed

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Nah, Cohen didn't think he was worth that... neither do I. We offered 5.7.

vCash
    That's a $36 MIL contract. We can only go 4 years in MS so it's the equivalent to $9 MIL per year. Not sure how much is guaranteed. But with our situation in MS you have to look at the total contract amount for equal comparisons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Apparently just tired of being Saban's bitch and losing the Egg while he was looking for jobs every year. I guess he thinks Kirby won't be as rough when he bends him over in Jacksonville.

vCash
    Also just came out that Gundy was offered the job before Mullen. Congrats Mullen on taking a job where neither the fans nor the administration want you

vCash
    Surely UT had to have offered more than that of they were serious about Mullen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Apparently just tired of being Saban's bitch and losing the Egg while he was looking for jobs every year. I guess he thinks Kirby won't be as rough when he bends him over in Jacksonville.
    Yep agree with you on this. But he is about to be Smarts and O's bitch. If we played LSU now they would beat us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    Also just came out that Gundy was offered the job before Mullen. Congrats Mullen on taking a job where neither the fans nor the administration want you
    I thought it was kind of funny that Tebow's tweet that he was glad they got a coach who accepted their expectation of championships. McE won the SEC East 2 straight years and Mullen has crapped the bed anytime we had a chance at something big. I hope Mullen got a big guarantee or 3 years in Gainesville won't be worth it.

vCash

Mullen was Florida's 3rd choice if rumors are true

If memory serves me well didn't we offer Peterson at Boise St. at the time 1st. I think he and Greg Byrne were close.

vCash
    I thought it was kind of funny that Tebow's tweet that he was glad they got a coach who accepted their expectation of championships. McE won the SEC East 2 straight years and Mullen has crapped the bed anytime we had a chance at something big. I hope Mullen got a big guarantee or 3 years in Gainesville won't be worth it.
    BOOM. Great post. Truth...

vCash
    That sumbeach wanted out of here. hot damn.

vCash
    Jacksonville ABC/NBC News ended their segment on it last night with "Dan Mullen brings back a history of championship level offenses. Something Florida fans have a right to expect for the Gators". Those entitled SOBs are getting what they deserve. QB draw on 3rd and 11. Every. Single. Time.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Jacksonville ABC/NBC News ended their segment on it last night with "Dan Mullen brings back a history of championship level offenses. Something Florida fans have a right to expect for the Gators". Those entitled SOBs are getting what they deserve. QB draw on 3rd and 11. Every. Single. Time.

I’n right there with you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    They better hope they don't have a 150 lb RB on the roster because that guy is about to be killed running up the middle 10 times a game.

vCash
    think about it. If information that c34 posted was true, Megan was also ready for a change of scenery. I have a feeling they are looking at this new Florida contract as their retirement. If he survives it great. If not and he still wants to work, he is pretty good as an analyst and can go work for espn with less stress.

vCash
    Retirement contract? How much do you need nowadays to retire? He?s already made well over $30 million.

vCash
    He should probably refund whatever he was paid for this season. It seems to have vanished into thin air.